Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits uploaded by Carson M.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

We Use Only The Finest Golden Corn For Rich And Flavorful Grits That Are Sure To Delight Your Palate, Any Meal Of The Day. All Natural Free Of Preservatives And Chemical Additives Made In Usa see more...

• Can I make this ahead of time and heat it up later in the...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They are easy to prepare and taste great every time." in 1 review
  • "A little too pricey compared to store brand and others that taste and do the same. " in 1 review
Carson M.
This makes great grits or even polenta (basically the same minus the consistency).

Cheap and lasts a long time. Reheats well if you have leftovers. Overall Bob’s Red Mill products haven’t let me down and are super yummy.
Melinda H.
I think you will like grits. A southern staple, it is an addition to breakfast, and other meals too. Kind of tasteless, but good. Made from corn, and you can trust these as a high quality brand
Emily S.
Roanoke, VA
Living in the "north," I don't have a lot of options for grits. Luckily I found this brand, which is the closest I can get to real, stone-ground grits. They are easy to prepare and taste great every time.
Grace S.
Portland , OR
I love all the Bob's Red Mill products. They make such quality items and the polenta corn grits is no different. I love making polenta cakes from it. Very good.
Jessica B.
Long beach, CA
This is the best if you are looking to eat clean and healthier food. The brand offers a variety for oat to almond flour for gluten-free alternative.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
As with most other Bob Red Mill products, the quality is in a league of its own. The price is comparable to other brands as well.
Rhianna W.
ASHEVILLE, NC
I've bought this product for a few years now and I love it. Makes delicious cheese grits and polenta dishes. Great corn flavor.
Denise G.
Bob's Red Mill Corn Grits are an excellent product. I use them in my shrimp and grits recipe and for cheesy grits.
Cindy S.
Valley Center, CA
I use a lot of Bob Mills foods.. Really quality stuff. I love grits to this corn just adds that much more flavor
Gretchen V.
Greensboro, GA
Love Bob's Red Mill products and these are great when you're in the mood for polenta cakes or shrimp and grits!
cristina r.
Can I make this ahead of time and heat it up later in the week for easy meal prep?