BY BOB'S RED MILL #37 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Raven G.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
These oats are so good. They are very healthy for you and full of nutrition. They are also very wholesome. It definitely meant my expectations it was just a tad more expensive. If I would change one this, it would be the packaging. I would make it into something that seals off easier other than a bag
Tera B.
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
a family favorite for pizza night. this gluten free product is fluffy and as close to a regular crust as I have found.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Great if you can't take gluten foods.ALSO, you get aot in one big package.Great price too.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
Gluten-free, it's not a diet. For many it is a way and means to life. Celiac disease is on the rise and products that are great and essential. Especially when trying to figure out what's best for you. I use this in my mix with coconut flakes and figs!
Divya N.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
These oats are really good. They are very very soft and amazing. And these oats are really really healthy. Would definitely recommend everyone to buy these. I'm pretty sure everyone will like it. I love adding fruits in it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Some of the best oats out there. These oats are soft and easily cooked. They don't have a hay taste like some others I've tried and they hold flavor really well! I mix it with brown sugar and butter and a little bit of syrup!!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Where can I buy this product?
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this pretty good? Is it affordable?
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Columbia, SC
Does this taste the same as rolled oats?