BY BOB'S RED MILL #31 in Flours & Meals

Carefully Ground On Cool And Slow Turning, Century-Old Stone-Buhr Millstones. We Use Only The Highest Quality Whole Grain Brown Rice To Produce A Delicious Flour With A Mild, Nutty Flavor. It Is A Favorite Ingredient For Gluten-Free Baking, And Also Great As Breading Or For Thickening Soups, Sauces And Gravies. Made In Usa see more...

• What recipe do you like to use this flour in? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura M.
Summerville, SC
As someone who bakes often and is always looking for healthier options, this flour was a perfect addition to my pantry. I made a gluten-free banana bread with it and it was delicious. I had to add a little more liquid to my recipes as I read from other bloggers that it does absorb more fluid. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Rebekah D.
Bob's Red Mill is a really affordable and reliable brand. The brown rice flour is really great for so many things. I especially like to use it when baking cookies.
Ashley C.
To be honest, I used this flour for making my puppy some doggie treats. It is suppose to help with digestion and she was having tummy issues at the time. After I made the treats with this flour, she started feeling better. And since the treats were made with all natural ingredients (human food) I tried one. It was a bit crunchy for me, but my puppy really liked itt.
Shauna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Brown Rice Flour for some time now, and the best thing I have to say is that it acts just like common flour. I use it in pancakes, and breads, and to bread my chicken, and I cannot tell the difference! I use it in moderation of course because like most all foods it comes with Calories :) But the overall goodness makes up for that. I read in another review that it tastes like rice if it is the majority ingredient... I haven't found that to be the case at all!
Melissa P.
Debary, FL
I make my own all purpose flour blend and most of them I get from an asian store because the prices are so much better but for this flour this is the best brand for the best out of pocket. Its fine enough to use in an all purpose flour and when blended with the other flours I use it is fabulous!
Emily A.
Decatur, GA
We've been looking for an alternative flour that is also potato free, and decided to give Bob's Red Mill Brown Rice Flour a try. Just had it for the first time the other night in breading for pork chops. The product behaved great and was not difficult to use. The result definitely had a bit of a brown rice taste, but that was fine enough with me. I would buy it again.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
Great flour for vegan and gluten free baking. And it's a little less expensive than other brown rice flours you will find.
Ashley C.
What recipe do you like to use this flour in?