BY BOB'S RED MILL

Our all natural Vegi Soup Mix is made from an exceptional blend of delicious ingredients. We combine wholesome green and yellow split peas barley lentils and flavorful alphabet vegetable pasta bits made from wheat flour spinach and tomato. As the soup cooks the lentils and split peas break down a bit giving this soup a thick hearty consistency perfect for a meatless meal any day of the week. Use the basic cooking instructions for a satisfying fiber-packed bowl of soup or for a different twist use vegetable broth fresh vegetables like celery carrots peas spinach leaves and a touch of milk or cream at the end for a delicious Creamed Vegi Soup. For even more creaminess either version can also be pureed. Vegi Soup mix also works well with our Bean Soup Seasoning Mix - a classic blend of flavorings including chili pepper basil celery seed cumin oregano black pepper savory and garlic. And the perfect complement to this soup? Our Irish Soda Bread mix of course! see more...

• Is this really good? Now that colder weather is on the way soup w...2 Answers
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
His soup is mostly lentils, peas, and veggie pasta. Not a terrible combo, really. In fact, it's pretty delicious. When I saw the first bag I pulled out of the box, I thought, "oh, no. I'm going to have to WORK to make this soup taste good." I was wrong. Last night, I opened the first bag up and made a delicious soup with just the ingredients in the bag, some chopped garlic, some leftover sauteed chicken, and a chopped tomato. Talk about yummy! It was hearty, "clean" tasting soup.
Anne E.
I love this brand. I buy my almond and tapioca flours from Red Mill. But this soup I didn't love. Maybe I didn't cook it long enough but the seasonings weren't as prominent as the obvious fact that this food was simply rehydrated.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
My kids loved the taste and fun colors, i love the fact that its from Bobs. Great taste easy to cook and a healthy dinner for the whole family
Valeria Á.
Los productos de Bob's son unos de mis favoritos y nunca faltan en mi alacena. Su calidad es muy buena y vale la pena el precio
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
They're a really good product specially for the kids because of the color. Great taste and flavor
Erica M.
Hector, AR
Bob's products are awesome, always high quality. Alot of gluten free varieties as well.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I love Bob's products! Great flavor for a great price! The best addition to any meal!
Lydia W.
Vernon
Is this really good? Now that colder weather is on the way soup would be a great meal to end the day. What is in it exactly