BY BOB'S RED MILL #42 in Flours & Meals

Bobs Red Mill Almond Meal is ground from whole blanched sweet almonds. Almonds are notoriously healthy nuts providing a good amount of manganese and vitamin E as well as a healthy serving of monounsaturated fats in each 1 - 4 cup serving. Not only do almonds have a healthy boost of protein they are also very low in carbohydrates and naturally gluten free. Eating whole almonds is terrific but did you know that adding almond meal to your baking and cooking can bring the health benefits of almonds to your diet as well as cutting back on carbohydrate consumption? Replacing 25% of the flour in your baking with almond meal will add wonderful texture and flavor while reducing the total carbohydrates. This makes it perfect for those following a low carbohydrate or paleo diet. Almond meal is produced in our gluten free facility making it an ideal addition to a gluten free diet. In addition to low carbohydrate baking almond meal is wonderful for use in French macarons and financiers pie crusts cakes cookies pancakes and quick breads. Almond meal can be used in savory applications as well. Use almond meal in place of bread crumbs in meatballs or as a coating for chicken and fish. Find recipes for using almond meal under the recipe tab below. Almond meal is best kept refrigerated or frozen. see more...

• Does almond meal count as a carb? In a low carb diet, yo...1 Answers
EMMSAYS M.
Amazing product great for baking I also add This in my smoothie and whenever I make my keto ice creams. I can’t say about the price but healthy food isn’t cheap these days. Yes I would love to buy this again.
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
For the love of almond flour! If you’ve ever been on a gluten free diet then you know the importance of this product. I’ve found this is my favorite almond flour to use yet. It’s pricey just like any other almond flour but it works well with every recipe I’ve used. I definitely recommend this almond flour. Give it a try!
Samantha C.
Rockwood, ME
I love Bobs Almond Flour! We use it in our house to make all our paleo baked goods. We also love to bread pork chops in almond flour and squeeze fresh lemon in them. Yummy! I highly recommend it!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
In attempt to be healthier, I recently tried Almond Flour for the first time. My local library book club was having a bake themed month where we had to bake something. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this! It's not cheap, but It's definitely something I would come back to.
Julia M.
This almond flour is a wonderful product. I recommend it as a substitute for flour for those who are looking to reduce gluten. It is a little on the sweeter side, so best used in dessert items, not savory.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
Product is great, but too expensive. Recently my boyfriend switched to the ketogenic diet. This, and coconut flour, are our new staples ! Tastes great and does it's job, but it's unnecessarily more pricey than it's competitors. I'll be buying a different brand next time.
Kristina M.
If I could pick a few things to have stock in, this would be one. I use this for almost everything instead of a traditional wheat flour. It tastes great and has a great consistency. Everyone loves my baking with I use this !
Bridget F.
Conroe, TX
Does almond meal count as a carb? In a low carb diet, you can have nuts like almonds...so, does this count as a "flour" that I can use in a low carb diet?