BY BOB'S RED MILL #15 in Rice

Buy on Jet.com*
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
This is a great brand of food products. I buy them cheaper at big lots. They also sell quinoa. I love brown rice it's better for you than white rice. Goes great with any meal and you can make a bunch!!
Amanda H.
Great rice! Keeps my family happy and is quick to make! I'll continue to buy this for a long time to come! And as always I'll be recommending it to my friends!
Victoria C.
Not only is it healthy for you but it's also really good. My grandmother made this for me she made it with some black beans and it was really good.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Every Indian needs their basmati rice and if you cannot go to a local indian store then I recommend this.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
I like this brand and have purchased several different products from them. I like the nutty flavor of this basmati rice and it tasted delicious. I made a risotto with it and it was great! Healthier instead of white basmati.
Rebekkah O.
State College, PA
I love brown rice, and this is definitely a brand to recommend to people. This brand has all natural products and a vast variety of them. Their brown rice cooks wonderfully and I trust the brand it comes from!