BY BOB'S RED MILL

Baking Powder is the go-to leavener for quick breads, biscuits, cakes and other no-yeast baking recipes. It has no aluminum added and no bitter aftertaste.

Bob's Red Mill Double Acting Baking Powder is a leavener used for baking. It releases carbon dioxide when exposed to moisture and heat, causing dough and batter to rise. It is gluten free and contains no added aluminum. Unlike many other baking powder brands that utilize sodium aluminum phosphate or sodium aluminum sulfate as the acid ingredient, our baking powder substitutes monocalcium phosphate and sodium acid pyrophosphate to create a superior double-acting baking powder without the metallic aftertaste. And like all our gluten free products, our natural baking powder is produced in our gluten free facility and batch tested to ensure its purity. Our baking powder is perishable and should be kept cool and dry.

This vegan baking powder is perfect for quick breads, biscuits, scones, waffles, pancakes, cakes and cookies. Use this chemical leavener for all your non-yeast baking. It makes consistently excellent baked goods every time. See the back of our package for a terrific biscuit recipe! Bob's makes it easy to buy baking powder with the click of a button!

Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all things Bob's Red Mill. Their baking powder doesn't have a funny chemical taste. It never clumps. I always dump the whole bag into a separate storage container and then it's much easier to scoop out what I need. America's Test Kitchen voted this their number two baking powder, losing out to the number one recommendation only because of the plastic bag packaging making it harder to scoop out the powder.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this baking powder. It comes in a plastic baggie that I transfer into a medium sized mason jar to keep it fresh. It's a little pricey compared to other brand but you know you are getting the highest quality with Red Mill.
Emily J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bob's baking powder works great like any other Bob's product and tastes and works great with any recipe I throw at it.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
My sister has celiac and Bob's Red Mill is always great tasting and never fails to deliver a great gluten free product!
Christina W.
Love bobs red mill products. They tend to be a little bit more pricey than other brands but it's worth it!
Becca D.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great brand! It is very pricey but it does definitely work really well. Try and catch it on sale
San K.
I trust this brand in general. they have god ethics and sustainable products that I love.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This brand has been a staple for me for years. I love using this for cakes and cookies
razan n.
This baking powder is working well with my recipes. i love the package and it last for long time, i bought it from iherb with good price
Reggie H.
Veedersburg, IN
Is this aluminum and gluten free?