BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

• To Your Good Health...Bob Moore
  • Made with Flax
  • You Can See Our Quality!
  • Kosher

Bob's Red Mill Apple, Cinnamon and Grains Cereal is made from a unique blend of wholesome ingredients. We start with freshly milled whole grain wheat, rye triticale, oats, barley, rice, flaxseed, and then we add sweet, chewy dried apples and a hint of cinnamon for a wonderful cereal that's healthy and delicious.

Kelly S.
Allen, TX
A favorite breakfast on cold mornings that leaves me feeling full and satisfied throughout the morning. Great flavor that I usually enjoy at least a few times a week. I will buy again!
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
This cereal is perfect for a chilly morning. It fills you up and warms you too! It's super healthy but still tastes great. I like to use less liquid because I like the texture to be thick, but that's just my preference.
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
I came across these on a whim one day when I saw this on sale at the clearance rack at the grocery store and decided to give them a try. We needed something different from our oatmeal. It was amazing! Drizzled with a little honey and chopped up apples. We loved them!
Giselle L.
I always see this at my local and generic " healthy foods market ". Seems like a good brand to try out. Easy packaging and straightforward labels. Not sure if it's actually as healthy as they claim to be
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
I use tons of red mill products, from grains, oatmeal, etc.. I've never been disappointed!!! Long shelf life and even better know it's a healthy safe food
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Another childhood classic! I love this brand because if it's not necessary it's not added. Pure ingredients, pure taste, and usually easy to find.
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
Love Bob's because one its organic and non gmo. Second this brand has great products. This one is one of my favorites.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Love that Bob's is wholesome healthy goodness that my whole family can enjoy. Flavor is great and the kids love it.
Delilah L.
River Pines, CA
I love this brand and these are so delicious!!! I'm a fan of apple cinnamon and I'm a fan for feeling healthy.
Emily L.
These are great alongside some vanilla yogurt or with any kind of chopped nuts on top. Not overly sweet either