BY BOB'S RED MILL #2 in Flours & Meals

Descriptions:

Bobs Red Mill Almond Meal is ground from whole, blanched sweet almonds. Almonds are notoriously healthy nuts providing a good amount of manganese and vitamin E , as well as a healthy serving of monounsaturated fats in each 1/4 cup serving. Not only do almonds have a healthy boost of protein, they are also very low in carbohydrates and naturally gluten free. Eating whole almonds is terrific, but did you know that adding almond meal to your baking and cooking can bring the health benefits of almonds to your diet, as well as cutting back on carbohydrate consumption? Replacing 25% of the flour in your baking with almond meal will add wonderful texture and flavor while reducing the total carbohydrates. This makes it perfect for those following a low carbohydrate or paleo diet.

• Any one use this to make flour tortillas?1 Answers
  • Hey has anyone made macaroons with these? I want to make ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite recipe with almond meal?2 Answers
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I love making macaroons with this almond meal, you have to put it through a food processor to get out the chunks but other than that it’s great quality. It’s actually really expensive compared to normal flour I purchased mine at Walmart.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love bobs red mill. It is so easy to work with and do great to bake with . I love the taste with the almond .it's delicious and I love baking with it because it's so easy to work with . The macaroons I make with these are so yummy and perfect
Haley K.
Almond flour is an essential in baking macarons. This brand is very fine and it works really well. It mixes together easily and doesn’t leave a grainy texture like some other types can. I’ve had really good luck with this product.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
My husband and I bake a lot, but we live a paleo compliant life style. We use this to bake all the time. Last week we made a chocolate tart and this was one of the ingredients. Our guests thought that we used real flour but we had used Bob's Almond Meal for the crust.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE making macarons, which calls for almond flour. Some flours aren’t as fine as they ought to be and so the cookies end up lumpy or dry. This flour makes my macarons turn out perfectly formed, and I found so many other recipes to use this for too!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
This is probably one of my favorite brands for almond flour. It taste great and is reasonably priced for almond flour. It's also the easiest to find, it's at every Walmart, Foodlion, Kroger, etc.
victoria v.
Fishers
The almond flour works great for macarons if you don't want to grind up almonds manually. However, the one I got was kind of expensive for such a small package (from Walmart).
AlexaHara_EATS H.
I absolutely love making french macarons with this product. I buy it at target, whole foods, or jewel. It is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny! It also helps with gluten free recipes so I would recommend it to everyone!
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I want almond meal flour all the time! Bobs Red Mill is my go to! I needed almond meal flour for a gluten free cake recipe. I’ve used it in so many things since. It’s a great replacement and has a great texture and taste.
Lorinda D.
Concord, CA
Since starting a keto diet this almond flour is a staple in our house. Versatile for sweet and savory dishes. I have tried other brands but this one is the best!
Tiffany P.
What recipes do you use this almond flour for?
Kim B.
Is this easy to bake with
Tasha B.
How does this product taste?
Alondra G.
Hurst, TX
How many carbs are in this per serving?
Danica S.
What's your favorite recipe with almond meal?

Kohl's