Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour

by Bob's Red Mill

#3 in Flour

Descriptions:

Bobs Red Mill Almond Meal is ground from whole, blanched sweet almonds. Almonds are notoriously healthy nuts providing a good amount of manganese and vitamin E , as well as a healthy serving of monounsaturated fats in each 1/4 cup serving. Not only do almonds have a healthy boost of protein, they are also very low in carbohydrates and naturally gluten free. Eating whole almonds is terrific, but did you know that adding almond meal to your baking and cooking can bring the health benefits of almonds to your diet, as well as cutting back on carbohydrate consumption? Replacing 25% of the flour in your baking with almond meal will add wonderful texture and flavor while reducing the total carbohydrates. This makes it perfect for those following a low carbohydrate or paleo diet.

What do you make with almond flour[product:bobs-red-mill-almond-meal/flour]?
I've been wanting to add almond meal to my regular pantry stock. What do you usually do with this?
Does anyone know where to buy this and get a good deal? Need it for some yummy keto recipes!!
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour!
La Puente, CA
I like this flour because it is fine and is an excellent alternative to regular flour (low carb/keto over here!) It bakes well, rises well, and has made me a believer in using this as an alternative to regular flour (no more stomach issues). My only complaint is that it can be a bit pricey depending where you purchase but it is worth trying for healthier recipes.
Aurora, CO
2,382 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Bob's brand for healthy clean eating. These manufactured clean foods are not only tasty- this Almond flour is fantastic for baking and making items that are more health conscious. I am a repeat user of Bob's fine foods and love the healthy eating market they have shifted into.
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Gabby S.
I love Red Mill Almond Flour especially for making Macarons! It’s a little on the pricey side depending on what store you shop at, definitely shop around and look for deals! Red Mill is my go to for Almond Flour!
N Fond Du Lac, WI
This stuff is amazing! I am doing keto and have found that almond flour is a great alternative to regular flour. I would buy it finer ground next time as it does puff up when cooked. Overall I love it!
Corona, CA
I have tried so many products from this company and let me tell you: it’s pricey, but so much worth it! When I buy stuff I care what’s inside of it, and this brand always have the best and most trusted ingredients. I recommend!
Winchester , CA
I love making macaroons with this almond meal, you have to put it through a food processor to get out the chunks but other than that it’s great quality. It’s actually really expensive compared to normal flour I purchased mine at Walmart.
I recently purched this flour, now that i am on a new Low Carb woe i really enjoyed the taste of this. Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour  I purchased it when it was on sale bought 3, 3lb bags it was well worth the money spent. The first recipe that i made using this was Fathead dough very delicious. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a low carb flour replacement.
College Sta, TX
My husband and I bake a lot, but we live a paleo compliant life style. We use this to bake all the time. Last week we made a chocolate tart and this was one of the ingredients. Our guests thought that we used real flour but we had used Bob's Almond Meal for the crust.
Salinas, CA
I love this stuff! It is a healthy alternative to just regular flour. It’s good to have a mixture in your diet and when possible I like to use more healthy alternatives and this is definitely one of them!
I absolutely love making french macarons with this product. I buy it at target, whole foods, or jewel. It is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny! It also helps with gluten free recipes so I would recommend it to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Do you all prefer Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour for baking desserts or Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour ? Trying to be healthier here lol
EVE |. • il y a 2 mois
Absolutely!
il y a un an
Marcela O. • il y a 23 jours
I’ve found a lot through Instagram! Try the #lowcarbrecipes or #lowcarbdesserts hashtag. I’ve made really good pancakes with almond flour!