Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour

by Bob's Red Mill

#5 in Flour

Descriptions:

Bobs Red Mill Almond Meal is ground from whole, blanched sweet almonds. Almonds are notoriously healthy nuts providing a good amount of manganese and vitamin E , as well as a healthy serving of monounsaturated fats in each 1/4 cup serving. Not only do almonds have a healthy boost of protein, they are also very low in carbohydrates and naturally gluten free. Eating whole almonds is terrific, but did you know that adding almond meal to your baking and cooking can bring the health benefits of almonds to your diet, as well as cutting back on carbohydrate consumption? Replacing 25% of the flour in your baking with almond meal will add wonderful texture and flavor while reducing the total carbohydrates. This makes it perfect for those following a low carbohydrate or paleo diet.

[product:bobs-red-mill-almond-meal/flour] ? Me gusta mucho lo uso para preparar mis snacks saludables
I Recently made almond cookies with stevia for myself since I don’t want to gain unnecessary calories? Is almond flour low calorie as claimed to be ? The cookies turned out amazing and I can’t stop eating them ... especially the feeling of guilt free eating ... just want to confirm if I have all the facts right about almond flour
What do you make with almond flour[product:bobs-red-mill-almond-meal/flour]?
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour!
Lauren B.
Jacksonville, FL
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Lauren B.
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Lauren B.
So it definitely has a very salty almond taste to it. It may satisfy a salt craving for after work outs. It’s filling and easy to drink. It isn’t thick and hard to drink. But it does take a lot of shaking and mixing to get the clumps out. It was nice to try, but it isn’t something I will consume regularly.
Blair G.
Cayce, SC
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Blair G.
Bob's Red Mill is quickly becoming one of my new favorite brands. Everything is so healthy and natural but easy to prepare and surprisingly delicious. I am in love with this Almond Protein powder! Mixes well in my smoothies, healthy for me and my family, and very easy to find in my local stores! It doesn't over powder the smoothie nor does it make it gritty and/or chunky! I Thanks to Social Nature, I was gifted Bob's Red Mill Almond Protein Powder, complimentary, in exchange for my review. These opinions are 100% authentic and my own.
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Le P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is the only flour I use when I make Macarons for the holidays. It’s the best quality you can find.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Melissa B.
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this almond flour!!! I have tried other brands and Bob’s Red Mill is by far the finest ground, which I feel is really important when baking with almond flour. This is a great alternative to traditional flours, I use it all the time. I have found the most affordable way to purchase this is on Amazon. Definitely recommend!! #baking #healthiersweets #healthytreats
Gabby S.
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Gabby S.
I love Red Mill Almond Flour especially for making Macarons! It’s a little on the pricey side depending on what store you shop at, definitely shop around and look for deals! Red Mill is my go to for Almond Flour!
Katherine R.
Phenix City, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Bob’s Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour it’s a great ingredient for those who are trying to have a gluten free or keto diet. In my case this is the only almond flour that I use to make macaroons and I really like it.
Laura G.
Campbell, CA
Costco sells Honeyville, which is ground finer and MUCH cheaper. Whole Foods sells bulk, also cheaper and finely ground. This works in a pinch, I pick it up when I'm running out but I avoid buying it (strictly because of the price) when I can.
Olivia M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love this!!! I use it all the time for baking and honestly can barely taste the difference between this and regular flour . So many options for what to make with this
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour uploaded by Kristina W.
Quality clean flour to use in at home baking. Offers a gluten free way to create your favorite traditional recipes.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,016 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Bob's brand for healthy clean eating. These manufactured clean foods are not only tasty- this Almond flour is fantastic for baking and making items that are more health conscious. I am a repeat user of Bob's fine foods and love the healthy eating market they have shifted into.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
bria S.
il y a 2 ans
Do you all prefer Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour for baking desserts or Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour ? Trying to be healthier here lol
EVE |. il y a un an
Absolutely!
Stefanie G.
il y a 3 ans
Marcela O. il y a un an
I’ve found a lot through Instagram! Try the #lowcarbrecipes or #lowcarbdesserts hashtag. I’ve made really good pancakes with almond flour!