Bob's Red Mill Active Dry Yeast, 8 oz uploaded by Keriann N.

BY BOB'S RED MILL

Yeast, Active Dry is refrigerated in the warehouse, as it should be at your house, to maintain its freshness and integrity. This yeast is the same as that used by professional bakers to obtain superior results. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
I make pretzels with this you can't go wrong with it would recommend to anyone works great and taste great
Tom H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Used this dry yeast in a lot of my homemade vegan recipes, great substitute with a hardy taste!
Daniella S.
Good to add to veggie dishes .. Kind of weird taste I don't love it but Its ok
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I love this yeast. A package of this last me a month to two months depending on how much bread i'm making. I really like and trust Bob's Red Mill products. I first found this on Amazon for about 8.99 i really wanted it so i bought it. Then i found it at whole foods for about $4. This is a great yeast i've never had a problem with proofing or rise in my breads. I just throw a bag in a 8oz ball jar and store it in my fridge.
Yarene T.
My mother buys this and uses it a lot. it's good and she loves it and so does the rest of my family.
Leslie T.
rosemead, CA
Great fit baking bread and making homemade stuff! My boyfriend and I make doughnuts with this
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
All of Bob's Red Mill products are wonderful! This company prides themselves in quality ingredients!
Laura P.
This is my favorite yeast for when I get into making random breads. .
Kayla C.
Great yeast for when I make breads, rolls any type of thing I need a rising agent for!
Emma A.
What is the best thing to make with this? I've heard a lot of people use it to make bread, but what about home made pizza dough, or doughnuts?
Daniella S.