Bob's Red Mill 8 Grain Hot Cereal

by Bob's Red Mill

8-Grain Hot Cereal is a hearty gluten free cereal made from freshly milled corn, oats, brown rice, soy beans, oat bran, millet, sorghum, sunflower seeds, and flaxseed. It is delicious topped with sweet or savory fixings.

Our Gluten Free 8-Grain Hot Cereal is made from stone ground corn, oats, brown rice, soy beans, oat bran, millet, sorghum, sunflower seeds, and flaxseed. We responded to a need and came up with one of our best tasting and most popular cereals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill 8 Grain Hot Cereal!
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoy this product and the different variations of hot cereals that they offer! My favorite brand
Sam A.
This is a great starter for oatmeal. I like to add dates and cinnamon to this as it's cooking to add flavor.
Leslie M.
Orlando, FL
Bought many packets of this. They're gorgeous. I don't know if Bob's Red Mill Poppy seeds are unwashed but they are still great quality. The color is nice. Darkish blue, so you can't go wrong here.
Alice B.
Norton, VA
I like to use these mixes in my home made healthy bread. I soak them before I throw them in my bread machine. You want to talk about healthy and delicious?
Jennifer W.
Burtonsville, MD
I like to alternate between this deliCious hearty cereal and the rolled oats hot cereal. WE like to set up a "bar" on the table so the whole family can create their own flavor. it's a fun way to have a nice sunday breakfast.
katiusca S.
I like that the products are organic something very important because its taste is totally different to those that are not grown that way
Brittany M.
Tasty and healthy. Allergic or do not like wheat this is a tasty go to for your common healthy cereal. It is tasty but with no sugar added it is more of an acquired taste. Something you'll want to add flavor to if you like sweet cereal. Great brand for all their grain/ wheat or wheat free products
cat Z.
Bob's Red Mill is an easy way to ensure that your body gets a good, healthy start to the day! With just a few dried fruits in the cooking and a few frozen after with a drizzle of honey, this can be your new favorite winter warm-up. A little goes a long way so this cereal is VERY cost effective. My husband and I have been eating this for YEARS and now all our kids love their 'gruel' on a cold morning.
Lorelei K.
Love this cereal. Complex flavors and is very hearty for cold mornings. Great with cream and brown sugar and definitely a good choice for those mornings when you really need a solid start. Only complaint is that it does take a little longer to cook than other hot cereals.
Katherine C.
Starkville , MS
These heartless oats are my go to for cold winter days. Add a little brown sugar or honey or both and it's an amazing meal to warm.your bones and fill you up for more than just a.second. It's easy to make and a great price and value.

Looking for your answer?