Bob's Red Mill 7 Grain Hot Cereal

by Bob's Red Mill

7 Grain Cereal is a wholesome, delicious blend of freshly milled whole grain hard red wheat, rye, oat bran, triticale, oats, barley, brown rice and flaxseed. It's makes a flavorful and satisfying hot breakfast porridge.

Bob's Red Mill 7 Grain Hot Cereal is a creamy porridge carefully milled from a unique blend of flavorful whole grains. A good source of fiber and packed with nutrients, this favorite of the mill contains wheat, rye, triticale, oats, oat bran, barley, brown rice and flaxseed.

Eating our 7 Grain Hot Cereal is a great way to consume a variety of nutritious whole grains. It's quick and convenient too- it can be made in a rapid 3 minutes, a must for those of us whose morning routine is more like a mad dash! You can dress it up with a handful of dried or fresh fruit, honey, banana slices, peanut butter, almonds, coconut milk‚ or whatever toppings you like. Our 7 Grain Hot Cereal is a wonderful way to get your energy level up and keep it there all morning long. It also makes a great corn-free version of grits. Try it with a fried egg on top and a side of buttery toast- you'll be sure to love it! See the back of our package for a nutritious and delicious Whole Grain Fruit Muffins recipe, starring 7 Grain Hot Cereal, Quick Cooking Rolled Oats, and Wheat Bran.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill 7 Grain Hot Cereal!
Hart L.
I like the taste and texture of mixed whole grains. Very filling in the morning with good energy to keep you going.
Cherie S.
Hayward, CA
This one is our go to oatmeal. Me and eldest daughter love it. I just add cinnamon, almond milk, vanilla extract, and honey to give it a flavor.
Lindsey O.
Huntsville , AL
Our favorite hot breakfast! I love to mix it with blueberries and whole milk for a complete breakfast.
Adriane G.
Vancouver, WA
Great basic cereal. I love adding a little peanut butter and dried cranberries for added protein and sweetness.
Kristopher L.
Royersford, PA
This product could be cheaper, but it's probably higher quality than larger companies. It's good with a spoonful of honey.
Donna P.
I love almost everything Bob's Red Mill makes! You can buy their products knowing your getting the best quality ingredients for the lowest prices. Also love supporting a company that's employee owned.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I always keep a bag of this around for when I need a quick, healthy breakfast. I always feel better after eating it because it keeps me full all day and tastes great mixed with some fresh fruit.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
This is a good weekend breakfast I make for the family. It's easy, tasty, and really good with apples cooked into it!
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
Favorite hot cereal, great flavor and easy to make. Chewy goodness that hits the spot on cold day
Jordana D.
Amherst, MA
I love Bob's Red Mill everything!! However, I use the hot cereal as a breakfast, as an ingredient in baking (cookies, home-made granola bars, pancakes) and even in smoothies! Truly a great cabinet staple, my house is never without it!

Looking for your answer?