BY BOB'S RED MILL #73 in Hot Cereal

Bob's Red Mill Rolled 5 Grain Hot Cereal is milled from a unique and complementary blend of premium quality whole grain oats, wheat, rye, barley, triticale and flaxseed. Low in fat and a good source of dietary fiber, this healthy and flavorful cereal is a great way to start your day. It's also a superb replacement for plain oats in your favorite oatmeal cookie recipe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly E.
Foodie Expert
Yum we love this brand of oatmeal. Has the best quality and the perfect texture when cooked. It also has optimal nutrition with having more than one grain in it. We will continue to purchase for our household and will continue recommending to others
Priscilla T.
It's super healthy. I don't think it even have added sugar on it, which is great. Less sugar intake or you can get your sugar on desserts (just like I do). I just add raisins to sweeten it. Very affordable and great company. Just repurchased it!
Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI
Very healthy and all organic!! I even warm some up and give them to my dog and she loves it! I can even eat it plain unlike the generic supermarket brand. the brand is reliable but a little overpriced even for organic.
Lydia W.
Vernon
Let me tell you this product is awesome as a wholesome cereal or in baking. I use it all the time in my healthy protein bites that I'm opposed with. Give it a try you won't be disappointed , I promise 😉

Brooke L.
Marshall, MO
This cereal is delicious for breakfast with brown sugar and cinnamon and as a base for a super good recipe from America's Test Kitchen for whole grain bread.
Chloe R.
Arlington, VA
always been a fan of bob's red mill products because they're gluten free and also taste great. also don't have as much sugar as similar brands, if you get the original flavor. the hot cereals are great and have great texture unlike most brands that are just like porridge
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
Bobs red mill has song of the best tasting and healthy hot cereals on the market. They are thick and chewy so they aren't boring. I am definitely a customer for life.
Kayla S.
I found this product a few years ago and I still love it! It has a nice basic flavor, but can be made how you like it. I usually cook with half almond milk and half water and make a batch that will last a few days. Great with a little brown sugar and loaded with fresh fruit on top!
Eridel R.
Foodie Expert
a rich choice for a snack in the afternoon is just pour the mixture into a bowl with a little milk, heat and this, always I have in my drawer and prepared and the I offer my friends, I buy at a good price in the supermarket and delicious flavor is a treat for anyone, I recommend it to anyone who asks me
Jarissa E.
So healthy and inexpensive. Reminds me to buy another bag. Can literally find at job lot. Don't need to go all out to the super market