BY BOB'S RED MILL

Bob's Red Mill® 13 Bean Soup Mix.
An Employee-Owned Company.
To Your Good Health®.
Friend of the heart.
Pride of the mill.
You can see our quality!
Bob's Red Mill® 13 bean soup mix is a delicious way to include the health benefits of beans in your diet. Beans are high in fiber, rich in protein, low in fat and contain no cholesterol. We have selected a unique, complementary blend of beans for soups and chilies with exceptionally rich flavor and wholesome, stick-to-your-ribs heartiness. Try our simple recipes on this package, or use these beans in your favorite recipe calling for beans.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kathryn B.
Philadelphia, PA
GREAT SOUP. So easy to make and not that expensive considering the amount of beans and nutrition you get in every bite!!! The taste is great, you don't really feel like you're eating straight up beans. It tastes meaty in some way, maybe just from the heartiness? Great for a cold and rainy day.
Rose C.
This tastes delicious as a vegetarian soup but add a smoked ham hock and now we elevated this bean soup mix to another level. I buy this mix often and recommend it as well. I serve my soup w fresh tortillas and a nice fresh green salad. It surely does warm a body on a cold New England winter night!
Karla T.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I actually ordered this last winter through vita cost to go along with reading Stone Soup to my children. I was sure no one would like it but we all loved it! There were no left overs! Much better priced at vita cost too.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
I really love all of Bob's Red Mill products. They taste great, like this 13 bean soup mix. It was really good and the family is asking for it again.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
I actually don't use this as a soup but just as a bean mix. i make it in a crock pot and its a bit thicker. sometimes i add meat or vegetables.
Melissa  H.
This soup is great on a cool evening. It is hearty and leaves you feeling full. It is also loaded with all kindsof nutrients to keep you going.
Jennifer G.
I like beans that are mixed already like this. Easy to make soups with! Other than soups I don't see myself using it.
Sheila L.
Palmdale, CA
I made this for my husband who loves me I am not a fan but I really liked this it's so yummy and easy to make
Rachael F.
Charlotte, NC
I have used this many time - mostly for bean chili. It's of a great quality and well worth the money!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
So easy to make easy to find in grocery stores a d a great taste this is perfect to make on cold days
Felicia M.
Where can I purchase this?
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Is this any good? I am gf and bobs stuff is usually pretty good!
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does this come pre seasoned or have a little packet inside?