Bob's Red Mill 100% Whole Grain Flaxseed

by Bob's Red Mill

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill 100% Whole-Grain Flaxseed: Premium quality whole grain Provides fiber, lignans and omega-3 fats Free of preservatives and chemical additives Gluten free Kosher.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob's Red Mill 100% Whole Grain Flaxseed!
Lauren C.
Charlotte, NC
love these flaxseed for making my homemade hair gel. I use it in breads and muffins in place of eggs for my children
Tina  T.
West Seneca, NY
I put this flaxseed in/on everything--- baked goods, smoothies, yogurt... I feel as though it adds extra nutritional value and doesn't really affect the taste.
tamar K.
New Castle, DE
I bought flaxseed because it was good for my body. I didn't say it was washed, so I used to wash it with water before using it. Lose .. you only get this star!

Looking for your answer?