BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Why is Bob's Red Mill cornmeal the best? Unlike most manufacturers of cornmeal and corn flour, we leave the germ and bran in! That makes our 100% Stone Ground Medium Grind Cornmeal tastier and more nutritious, with a good amount of dietary fiber and lots of naturally delicious corn flavor. Medium Grind Cornmeal makes the best cornbread possible; it gives a great texture without an overabundance of crumbs. Great for corn muffins, too! Try it in cornmeal pancakes and waffles, or use it to dust the pan when baking bread or pizza crust.

Bob's Red Mill 100% Whole Grain Cornmeal
  • "Their product is very good quality and makes for good healthy eating, I highly recommend them." in 1 review
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not sure if this is the right product but I'm leaving a review. I love the red mill brand for baking etc. however, I purchased the red mill course grind cornmeal and it was too gritty. YES I KNOW I could've gotten "fine ground" but the recipe called for course ground. Perhaps it should be labeled "REALLY COURSE" as the chunks of cornmeal were too large to bread the vegetable. I'l continue to buy this brand, but probably not this product from them.
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Great quality cornmeal, can be used to make your own cornbread! You can also use it to bread meats such as chicken or fish. It is a little pricey, but you can usually find a coupon the Bob's Red Mill website. I usually purchase mine at HEB or Sprouts.
Miia K.
I use cornmeal for a variety of dishes and I love this brand in particular because it is organic. I usually make polenta out of cornmeal and found this brand to be less grainy than other brands, which makes for a smooth and creamy polenta
Erica S.
I love all of Bob's products. My husband and i use this primarily for when we're making pizza. We sprinkle it on the baking sheet before laying our dough so it doesn't stick plus it gives the pizza an added crunch, it's great!
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I am super eco friendly but very angered sometimes by things that say they are organic that are not, So when I saw this product I did tons of research to find out that it is totally organic and used it at a Sunday fish fry it was magnificent, had a great texture I would definitely recommend.
maria r.
Parma, MI
This is such a great tasting product! I cant live without my tortillas and this is such a healthy way to get them, I have made chips and enchiladas with this as well, Love it
Torrie B.
Highland Park, IL
We use this on our pizza stone to prevent the pizza from sticking to it. It seems like a little goes a long way. One of those products you buy and can just use forever.
Arryn P.
Clinton, MS
I love any of Bob's Red Mill product's. I buy lots of the other backing things they make like almond flour, old fashioned oats and flaxseed, the list goes on. Their product is very good quality and makes for good healthy eating, I highly recommend them.
Renee K.
Irvine, CA
Great in a lot of different recipes. i usually use this when we're making pizza (on the pizza stone so the crust doesn't stick) but its also good in breading for baked/fried chicken, and polenta.
Janet H.
This is a wonderful cornmeal product. Makes great cornbread. Also works for polenta in a pinch. It is pricey but worth it.