BY BOB'S RED MILL

Descriptions:

Why is Bob's Red Mill cornmeal the best? Unlike most manufacturers of cornmeal and corn flour, we leave the germ and bran in! That makes our 100% Stone Ground Medium Grind Cornmeal tastier and more nutritious, with a good amount of dietary fiber and lots of naturally delicious corn flavor. Medium Grind Cornmeal makes the best cornbread possible; it gives a great texture without an overabundance of crumbs. Great for corn muffins, too! Try it in cornmeal pancakes and waffles, or use it to dust the pan when baking bread or pizza crust.

Crystal M.
Salem, OR
This is my go-to corn meal. I buy it at my local discount bread store and it works great to sprinkle over my pizza pan or french bread and makes a delicious corn bread. If you're going to be having chili for dinner and want an amazing side-dish, I highly recommend using Bob's Red Mill Medium Grind Corn Meal to make you and your loved ones an amazing home-style corn bread!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
My mom always buys this cornmeal. we eat it with everthing. It tastes amazing. This is more expensive then quakers but I still recommend this because it sells at the natural and organic stores so the price difference might mean something. You should try it