Bob's Red Mill 100% Stone Ground Whole Grain Organic Corn Flour uploaded by viviane s.Bob's Red Mill 100% Stone Ground Whole Grain Organic Corn Flour uploaded by Pol K.

BY BOB'S RED MILL #7 in Flours & Meals

Descriptions:

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Corn Flour is great for breading and in combination with other Bob's Red Mill flours in baked goods. Try making your favorite cornbread recipe with part or all whole grain organic corn flour instead of cornmeal. You'll find your cornbread richer.

• Does this flour bake well, or can you tell it's an organi...9 Answers
  • Is this flour any good do you recommend 2 Answers
  • Is this good what do you use it for 1 Answers
  • "always very convenient for me considering i am gluten free!" in 1 review
  • "And what's even better, it is full of fiber from the entire wheat shaft, making it a healthier alternative to over-processed white flour." in 1 review
  • "Great products, its really hard to find anything that corn and organic in the US since almost 90+% of the corn products produced in the US are GMO BioToxin corn." in 1 review
Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
This would be another one I trust. We try hard to use only heathly organically grown food in our home and sometimes shopping like that isn't the easiest or cheapest but with bobs red mill you'll find it fairly easy with a decent price.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love Red Mill products to begin with, and this surely did not disappoint! We recently moved to Southern Alabama with corn bread of some sort is served with literally every meal! So I had to learn, and I decided to begin with the best, Red Mill Organic Corn Flour. They were a hit, and I was over the moon excited!! Shi now, my pantry is never without it! And the best part?? It's organic!! Whoop!!
Shandi D.
Arlington, TX
I love all of the flours from Bobs Red Mill, the dough that I have made with each variety is very flavorful, and healthy. I know there is no junk in the flour, because it is organic, and the flavor of the corn flour is outstanding. I love to make corn tortillas, and cornbread with this flour...its amazing!
Anna W.
Midlothian, VA
I made cornbread with this flour and the taste was good, but I can't get used to the texture. It's skittle chewy and crunchy for my household. Maybe it can be a better batter to fry in? I really wanted to like it, but I'm undecided if I'll use it again.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
When I want a good pizza crust this is great for dusting. I also always store it in the freezer for any gluten free recipes. Bobs red mill is a reliable brand and I will continue to purchase this from Whole Foods
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I love this product because it is all natural and organic and that is what I switched my diet over to. I am obsessed and it was the best decision ever. I recommend this product to everyone especially if you're into cooking with organic products.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I love all of Bob's Red Mill flours and this one is no exception. The flour is ground very smooth so it makes some of the best cornbread I've ever baked. And what's even better, it is full of fiber from the entire wheat shaft, making it a healthier alternative to over-processed white flour.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This corn flower makes the best corn tortillas I have ever had in my life. It's milled size is perfect for making a smooth finish warm tortilla which is perfect for tacos or frying up chips. It has a pleasant taste without being so dry.
Vanessa R.
I buy from this company all the time when it comes to baking and making a very traditional Italian dishes I buy this at my local grocery store or in organic store it doesn't even compare to other alternatives I am very satisfied with this product
Brian M.
All Bob's Red Mill products are absolutely great. Most are Gluten free and use all natural ingredients which can be hard to find these days with out spending a ton of money. These are all surprisingly affordable also!
Lexi T.
Does this flour bake well, or can you tell it's an organic brand?
Amber K.
Covington, KY
What sort of recipe could you use corn flour in other than tortillas?
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
What's your favorite recipe to use this in?
Jonelle L.
How well does this taste versus other corn flours on the market? Does it have an overpowering earthy flavor?
Brooke C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Can you use this as a substitute for traditional flour in baking? Or is it for a more specific use?