BY BOB'S RED MILL

All Natural Product Case Friend of the Heart 100% Whole Grain All Natural Bob s Red Mill® 10 Grain Hot Cereal is freshly ground from a unique blend of flavorful whole grains that s a good source of fiber and packed with nutrition.  This wonderful cereal contains wheat, rye, triticale, oats and oat bran, corn, barley, soybeans, brown rice, millet and flaxseed. 34g whole grains per serving You can see our quality! Bob s Red Mill is the nation s leader in stone milling and offers the widest diversity of whole grains found anywhere. We are dedicated to producing natural foods in the natural way. Try our outstanding products today and we guarantee that you will not be disappointed. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
This product is awesome. I can whip this up in less than five minutes, pour almond milk on top and add fresh berries and I've got myself a balanced healthy breakfast. I love this cereal. Great for busy mornings.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
Living in the Northwest, Bob's Red Mill is commonly found and well-respected. This cereal is yet another great product and I frequently make a large batch in the winter for breakfast, adding nuts, dried fruit and brown sugar. It's warm, comforting and I find it filling. I've also added this to smoothies and when baking with great results!
Angie G.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
Foodie Expert
Why aren't there TEN stars?! I absolutely love Bob's Red Mill  10 grain hot cereal. It is really healthy, great taste, and always fresh. It is in my top two favorite breakfast cereals.  Any time I see it, I buy it. That reminds me, I need to pick up some more!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
Great blend! I love to add it to homemade granola and breads. Good as a cereal, but great when added to baking!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Elkins, WV
I love to eat this for breakfast-- almost everyday. I boil a cup of water and add a quarter cup of cereal to it, then mash a banana and a date together with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Top it with pecans! So yummy!
China C.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Yum. Yum. Yum. This is a fantastic cereal with loads of yummy, healthy goodness.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
Foodie Expert
Even better than all of the other Bob's Red Mill hot cereals. This one has omega-3s and I love using it in place of steel-cut oats in my overnight oats.
emily w.
emily w.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I like this stuff a lot. It's like oatmeal, but tastier, and not too expensive at all. I like mine with a little sugar and soymilk.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
This hot cereal is a huge hit in my house. It cooks up really quick, even in the microwave. We like to serve it up with fresh fruit on the top.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lynnwood , Wa
Tastes great. My family really enjoys this. Great product. A little pricey but it is worth the extra $!
Ammy H.
Ammy H.
I love their pancake waffle mix. Is this product as good as their pancake mix?
Abi D.
Abi D.
What's your favorite way to customize this cereal?