BY BOB'S RED MILL

All Natural Product Case Friend of the Heart 100% Whole Grain All Natural Bob s Red Mill® 10 Grain Hot Cereal is freshly ground from a unique blend of flavorful whole grains that s a good source of fiber and packed with nutrition.  This wonderful cereal contains wheat, rye, triticale, oats and oat bran, corn, barley, soybeans, brown rice, millet and flaxseed. 34g whole grains per serving You can see our quality! Bob s Red Mill is the nation s leader in stone milling and offers the widest diversity of whole grains found anywhere. We are dedicated to producing natural foods in the natural way. Try our outstanding products today and we guarantee that you will not be disappointed. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Daphne R.
Honolulu
Purchased at Waikiki Foodland Store (Market City) this is a wonderfully healthy, tasty whole grain mix. Absolutely delicious combination of flavors and textures. I could mix my own, but this is a well balanced blend, easy to prepare in the crockpot, and so much better than just plain oatmeal.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
Why aren't there TEN stars?! I absolutely love Bob's Red Mill  10 grain hot cereal. It is really healthy, great taste, and always fresh. It is in my top two favorite breakfast cereals.  Any time I see it, I buy it. That reminds me, I need to pick up some more!
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
This is such a great hot cereal! Perfect for cold mornings. I sprinkle a touch of brown sugar to mine and it fills me up and gives me energy to go about my hectic day.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
I was disappointed in the Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Hot Cereal. I expected more nutritional value from it than what it actually has. I guess if I'm going to have calories and carbs, I want to make sure I have plenty of fiber to go with it. I also wasn't really pleased with the taste. I guess I should have added some spices or something. The next time I cook it, I will probably add some dried apples and cinnamon with stevia. I wasn't impressed. Glad I bought it at Big Lots!
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
Living in the Northwest, Bob's Red Mill is commonly found and well-respected. This cereal is yet another great product and I frequently make a large batch in the winter for breakfast, adding nuts, dried fruit and brown sugar. It's warm, comforting and I find it filling. I've also added this to smoothies and when baking with great results!
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
I love that this line of grains is available at most of my local grocery stores and is affordable! I have not tried this as a hot cereal but I do use it on a regular basis for homemade whole grain breads!!! (simply soak the grains in hot water before mixing in the bowl with the other ingredients!) There are lots of others to choose from that work just as well like the 7 grain....
Carrie U.
This product is awesome. I can whip this up in less than five minutes, pour almond milk on top and add fresh berries and I've got myself a balanced healthy breakfast. I love this cereal. Great for busy mornings.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
It's such a great idea, but it contains soybeans, which I'm allergic to. I tried it once anyway, and it was filling but lacked much flavor. For the price, I'm not sure I can't just get rolled outs, rye, etc by themselves and combine it in a variation more to my liking (for texture).
Cynthia R.
Evansville, IN
I love Bob's Red grains!! The 10 and 12 grain mixes make wonderful additions to homemade breads! The wheat germ is fantastic as well. Every one of the products I have tried I have been very please with. Can't go wrong with this brand!
Desiree B.
This hot cereal is great for breakfast meal prep. I make a big batch and store them in mason jars. Stir in sliced apples, cinnamon and brown sugar and it's a healthier alternative to sugary oatmeal packets.
Ammy H.
I love their pancake waffle mix. Is this product as good as their pancake mix?
Abi D.
What's your favorite way to customize this cereal?