BY BOB'S

Karli M.
Adelanto, CA
These are some of my favorite candies to bring in the holiday time.Christmas is my favorite time of the year and these just make it feel like it...even if it's not. It is a time of giving and spending time with our loved ones and what better way than to be chomping on candy canes.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
Great for schools having a christmas party. I love these because you get a lot for your money, and you don't get too much in each bite. You don't have to try to save a huge half eaten candy cane. No going wrong with this. If you're dressing up as santa and want to pass something out to younger kids, this is great!
Kate T.
BUFORD, GA
Perfect mini candy canes for the season. These are great for candy dishes, grab bags, or handing out at parades. You can also stick one in your hot chocolate for a little something special.
Darceigh S.
Norman, OK
These little candy canes are perfect to give out as a prize for kid games at the holidays. I also like to tie one on the top of wrapping paper for a sweet decoration.
member-32e4f667e
New Jersey
Yooooooooooo los quiero son riquísimos haaaaaa los adoro............ me la pasaría todo el tiempo con eso y para brindarles ala bicitas me jor. ........... son bien ricos..........♡♡♡♡
Kylee B.
Love these! They are the perfect size to put in hot chocolate, or mash into ice cream for some holiday spirit!
Angela M.
These are great for Christmas parties. The kids I work with love them, and they're the perfect size for them.
harmonee f.
Alva, FL
I love these. I use them for treats for my horses. And their great to have in the car for the long drive.
Christine S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love mini candy canes- they're great for a sweet tooth fix and instantly put me in the holiday spirit
Teresa R.
Mimi candy canes are delicious and minty. They are perfect for the Christmas tree.