by Bob's Discount Furniture

HaaS comprado en esta tienda tus electrodomésticos de tu hogar,tienen buenos precios ?
Is Bob’s furniture good quality ? Bob's Discount Furniture
Never heard of this store! Is it expensive?
Start your review of Bob's Discount Furniture!
How would you rate this product?
Tess M.
Shirley, NY
I bought some furniture last June I didn’t receive it until November but it was during Covid. At the height of it. It was worth the wait the furniture is beautiful and I absolutely love it it’s great quality. And they did the best that they could in a difficult situation.
Tasneem M.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a good store of furniture and customer service is good even if you have some problem with your furniture so you can change with in year
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,517 reviews
Just bought a new couch and bed for my daughter from here. The couch is great because it has built in storage!! The prices have been great and they have great service!!
Michelle O.
Sparks, NV
So. I came in here to buy a super awesome couch and the customer service was absolutely awful. I bought a couch set that was set to be delivered within 3-5 days and I had to wait over a month to receive it. When I spoke to them about it they told me they would give me a credit but then didn't because the told me it wasn't their fault that I bought a sold out couch. Well....ok then was was I told to go for it and buy it?? Super shady business practices.
paula L.
Harrisburg, PA
Bob's Discount Furniture I bough my set bedroom and I love it, there are different furniture and it’s a good quality.
Sacha M.
Methuen, MA
I do have a bad experience with them on their customer service part and their warranty their products are ok not the best of the best but just be careful if you choose the warranty
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Bob's Discount Furniture uploaded by Jacky C.
Bob's Discount Furniture uploaded by Jacky C.
When it came time to furnish our first apartment we went to Bob’s. We literally were able to get furniture for our living room and bedroom all for such a reasonable price! Their selection is great, service and delivery was wonderful and the quality was outstanding! There are so many other options out there for such higher prices but Bob’s has just as great of a selection and quality for much less! They even had a child’s recliner that my son adores! I definitely recommend Bob’s to everyone who is looking for furniture!
Santhuzza A.
Fall River, MA
I got my mattress and Bob's furniture. I love it You go there to pick your perfect matress. Solfor little hard and they can make each side different if you spouse like to sleep on a soft and you like a hard mattress day can do that. It lovely. And you can even have a 20 year warranty can you imagine. I just love my mattress ❤❤
Samantha P.
Ft Montgomery, NY
We love bobs! Most of our living room and bedroom furniture was purchased here and the quality is great for the price! Everything is so beautiful! My only complaint is that their delivery service is never on time and the workers are very pushy. They tried rushing through our install.
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Bob's Discount Furniture uploaded by Melissa S.
Bob's Discount Furniture uploaded by Melissa S.
I recently moved into a new apartment and I needed furniture. Everywhere i went the prices were out of my budget. I decided to try Bob’s and i really was impressed. I found everything i need it and more according to the budget i had established. I was very happy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Mikayla Z. il y a un an
I would say it’s okay. I mean if you get the insurance they replace anything for up to 5 years. After that I would just buy new furniture. I love all my couches from bobs and price is amazing!