BY F.Y.E.

Buy The BOBS BURGERS - BUTTLOOSE TINA (VFIG) DVDOnline & Save! Choose From a Huge Selection of DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & Video Games. You can use your store Backstage Pass for 10% off on the site. see more...

Linda L.
The Colony, TX
I love Tina! I have all of the Family members of Bob’s Burger. It’s very affordable and it’s very detail action figure. You know don’t play with it, it’s just for display. I would recommend to others.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Tina Belcher is my spirit cartoon character, I swear, who can't relate to this chick & a Pop of her is an awesome way to remind yourself to embrace your inner Tina!
LaLa W.
My husband and I love bobs burgers, when the first season came on I thought it was a stupid show then I started watchin it and loved it. I can't get enough of the family lol
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This hilarious figure was given to us as a Christmas gift by a friend. Tina is my favorite Bob's burgers character.
Monica  H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love it! Such a cute funko pop. Probably one of the best Tina's in this line. 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝