Bobs Bob's Sweet Stripes Soft Peppermint Candy, 31 oz uploaded by Rose B.

BY BOB'S

Bob's Sweet Stripes Soft Peppermint Candy are ready to be shared with loved ones this holiday season. With just four simple ingredients, each soft peppermint candy is individually wrapped in festive holiday wrappers that will brighten your holiday... see more...

Rose B.
Nashville
Mmmmm I love these! They taste delicious and look good too. it's a great mint to try if you enjoy soft peppermint candies! Says on the wrapper that it is an all natural peppermint! highly recommend you try them yourself :)
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These are literally melt in your mouth peppermint candies and I love them.  I love that they come in the big container of them to share, but also to have enough for myself.  These are truly addicting.  The peppermint flavor is so good and has just enough sweetness to satisfy those cravings.  I buy these for myself at home and at work.
Alexis P.
Weems, VA
I absolutely love these. Honestly I'm sitting here eating them as I am typing this review. They are delicious. And for the amount that comes in this container, they are cheap. You won't run out of them very fast.
Liahna R.
Orem
These are my guilty pleasure. I started with the peppermint sticks and went onto these. I love sucking on things and I love peppermint. My teeth have a bit of trouble with hard candy, but these aren’t too hard. I love the flavor and the ingredients aren’t complicated. Simple and delicious.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
How are there no reviews for these?!?!! I love these soft peppermints, they legit are the best! I only get them around the holidays but this bucket lasts me a good amount of time! These literally MELT in your mouth!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Bob's is the only Peppermint I will buy, Love the perfect taste of peppermint that melts in your mouth. It works perfect to refresh you mouth or to get rid of bad tastes , plus it gives you a quick energy pick up. Works great on G-Kids Oooies to get their mind off pain.