Bob's 40 Mini Candy Canes uploaded by Cindy R.Bob's 40 Mini Candy Canes uploaded by Amber E.

BY BOB'S

Bobs.
40 mini candy canes.
Naturally flavored. see more...

• Does anyone else hang these are the Christmas tree? 3 Answers
  • Anyone have any idea where we can find these year round? 8 Answers
Bob's 40 Mini Candy Canes
  • "It's the perfect size to give my drink the right amount of flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "candy canes i always have them around christmas time i wish to stock up so i can have them all year around " in 1 review
  • "I can eat like a whole box to myself." in 1 review
Keisha S.
Perfect size for my girls to put in their hot chocolate. To me all peppermint candy canes taste the same no matter what brand they are. I can eat a box in one sitting lol they taste good
Crystal P.
Houston , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this more than the big ones because the other ones are to much for me. I also always make candy bags and there much easier to put I bag than the other ones. And candy canes are the best candy to eat for Christmas who doesnt like candy canes. I know I do..
Katie F.
I love this product! They are great for little gifts or party favors in the wintertime. Great for giving out little gifts for classmates or for keeping on your desk when you want a blast of peppermint. I like the size, I find that i cannot finish a regular sized candy cane in one sitting and it ends up going to waste. This size is perfect and fits in my mouth.
Diana A.
San Bernrdno, CA
Candy cans are a classic treat! These mini ones are a great size to eat and to use for decoration around Christmas with the vivid red and white colors. I find myself eating them quite often because they are minty and easy to chew or suck. Definitely will always grab a box around the holidays.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
These are great to hand out for Christmas. We put them in little Christmas glass candy dishes throughout the house for when we have company over around the Holidays. They are very inexpensive too which makes it even better. We usually locate ours at Dollar General or Meijer.
Karen L.
I love candy canes but I can't always eat sweet candies often. I admire the person who came up with these smaller bite size candy canes. These are perfect for kids and trust me that many adults can agree to that. They make great gifts and are perfect to use with christmas cards both handmade and store bought. They're perfect for a cup of hot chocolate and are nice for gingerbread house decorations as well as other holiday decorations. You can make endless decorations with these.
Jessica A.
Casper, WY
I love these candy canes! I actually keep some stashed in my car for long car rides. They are so full of flavor and small enough to eat a whole one in one sitting. My kids love them too. They are a huge hit in our house!
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
These are the best candy canes! My daddy will not eat anything but Bob's and they've become harder to find. So if I see them, I grab at least 3 to get him and my 3 brothers through the holidays! They're also GREAT to bake with my peppermint meltaway cookies as a topping on the icing. Gives it just a bit of added crunch!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these around Christmas time!! They are perfect for the tree to pass out to children at Christmas parties or stocking stuffers! You really can do anything with them and they will fit in anything with the size they are!
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I was very satisfied when I received my purchased Bob's Mini Canes. They were packaged so great, that there were only a few that were broken. I loved the fact that they were individually wrapped, and they tasted great! All of the mini canes were approximately the same size and color, which was great! I would definitely purchase this product again!
Karen L.
Anyone have any idea where we can find these year round?
stacy R.
S Ozone Park, NY
Does anyone else hang these are the Christmas tree?