Bobos Oat Bars Chocolate, All Natural Wheat Free Oat Bar, 3 oz uploaded by Bailey W.

BY BOBO'S OAT BARS

Bobo's Oat Bars are the go-to snack for parents, athletes, professionals and foodies who want to embrace good health without feeling confused about ingredients or drained in the purse. With these bars, there's no need to worry about artificial anything, including no additives, sweeteners and other harsh chemicals. Bobo's Oat Bars are for people who want to eat intelligently, without feeling deprived. They offer something different, something better. So join them for smart snacking and portable deliciousness. At Bobo's, they help you live well, by eating well. see more...

• Do these taste chalky? I've encountered many nutrition ba...4 Answers
Ariana M.
I was recently put on a Gluten/Dairy/Soy Free diet due to GI issues, and finding foods free of all those things has been near impossible. I found Bobos bars and am so grateful! They are fantastic, tasty, filling and great quality. They are pretty expensive for a bar but in my opinion they are worth every penny! Bobos Oat Bars Chocolate, All Natural Wheat Free Oat Bar, 3 oz
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time favorite snack bar. I keep these in my pantry and like to bring them as a little breakfast to have on the go or at my office. These are also great to eat before a workout. I love that these are gluten free and actually taste amazing!!!! So happy.
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
These bars are an all time favorite of mine!!! Cannot get over how yummy they are!! I am always buying these for snacking, breakfast and on the go!! Very natural ingredients, gluten free too! I never go without one!
Meghan G.
These are so yummy, healthy, and filling even if you are not gluten free. And if you are, you will feel like you are splurging! Even though you are not! Such a great find for those avoiding gluten.
Lilia W.
My favorite has to be the banana nut one. I used to buy these from a smooth factory after I got out of the gym and was headed to work. It satisfied my hunger and it was very delicious.
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
These are so good. Very filling. I can only find them at one Health food store around me, so when I'm on that side of town I make sure to grab one.
Lena F.
Boulder has a lot of gross health food companies but these oat bars are absolutely great! I keep one in my purse for a post workout fiber boost.
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
These are delicious! I love them so much! Wish they had more flavors, but chocolate is great.
Jessica D.
Panama
Buen producto, imposible verlo y no comprarlo, perfecto para una merienda improvisada
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Do these taste chalky? I've encountered many nutrition bars that do.