Bobos Oat Bars Bobo's Oat Bars Gluten-Free Bar uploaded by Anastasia K.

BY BOBO'S OAT BARS

Take some Bobo's Oat Bars Gluten-Free bars with you on your next family camping trip or multiday backpacking adventure. Lemon Poppyseed flavor features a combination of poppyseeds and a hint of lemon. Maple Pecan flavor includes tasty pecans and natural maple extract. Bars are gluten free and contain no trans fats. Bobo's Oat Bars Gluten-Free bars are baked in Boulder, Colo. *Discount will be applied when you check out; offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $. 3 or $. 9. see more...

Nina K.
San Diego, CA
These bars are great to have on hand if you are nursing and have a busy schedule. Oats have REALLY been key 🔑 for maintaining my milk supply- most morning I eat a bowl of oats with flax but When I find myself running behind, or have to get out of the door quickly with my
Little one I eat half of a bar and it does the trick. They are addictive and taste great! Lemon poppy is by far my favorite. One down side is the price. $3.50 per bar at REI $2.99 at Whole Foods in San Diego. So at $3/per bar I can really only justify it every now and then.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I recently discovered these and I really like them. This lemon poppy seed one is just a little much for me so I can't eat a whole one at once, I just split it in half and eat it on two different breaks at work.
Emma S.
Missoula, MT
The lemon poppy seed Bobo Bar is delicious! The bars are always moist, mix well with yogurt or good one their own. I love to have them as a pre and post workout snack!
maria d.
These are so good! Got one at my local coffee shop for breakfast and very much enjoyed it. Will definitely purchase again.
Anastasia K.
Barrie, ON
First time I tried this bar was a year ago in the States and it was a chocolate chip flavor. To be honest, I didn't enjoy it much and never got it again. A few days ago I randomly saw it at the grocery store here in Canada and I grabbed a lemon poppyseed flavor. OMG it was amazing! It's so lemony and moist with right amount of sugar and not too sweet. If you crave something sweet but want to have a healthier option go for this bar! They are super addictive. The price is a bit high ( almost $4 per bar) but it's really tough not to buy them. I will definitely give other flavors a try!