Bobos Oat Bars Almond All Natural Wheat Free Oat Bar, 12 bars uploaded by Kendro T.

BY BOBO'S OAT BARS

Enjoy Bobos Dairy Free Oat Bar. A Non-Gmo 100% Vegan Wheat-Free Product! No Trans Fats. No Cholesterol. No Dairy. All Natural. Baked From The Heart In Boulder Colorado. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

• "A great alternative to other oat bars." in 1 review
  • "These are tasty and good for you, I like that something can still taste good and be so healthy for you." in 1 review
Kendro T.
These bars are delicious! Some of my favorite gluten free and vegan sweet snacks. My fave so far is the Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip bar. It is SO good! Only has 9 grams of sugar. The glutton in me wishes it was larger LOL. I love em. Bobos Oat Bars Almond All Natural Wheat Free Oat Bar, 12 bars
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This bar is made with dried peaches and gluten free oats! They suggest it as a breakfast bar which is such a wonderful idea and I will be saving it for when I have to go in to work early this week, as a fast on the go kind of breakfast.
paola l.
los angeles, CA
Good flavor and texture. I love peaches so for me it isn't too sweet or too peachy. I love them and looking forward to try other flavors. A great alternative to other oat bars.
Katharine S.
East Falmouth, MA
Love BoBo bars! The flavors are great - I especially love coconut and peanut butter. I found some at whole foods and tried on a whim - they can be quite filling, however!
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are tasty and good for you, I like that something can still taste good and be so healthy for you. I love the creative packaging.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
First of all, the packaging is very enticing. These are so yummy and convenient for on the go lifestyles.
Aubry C.
Cute packaging, but the flavor is not all that great. I think there are comparable products out there.
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
Love these! They have to be my favorite flavor, even better than the chocolate.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I have seen these advertised online are they good? Are they worth the $$$$