Bobo's Chocolate Chip Oat Bar - 3oz

by Bobo's Oat Bars

Do these taste chalky? I've encountered many nutrition bars that do.
Start your review of Bobo's Chocolate Chip Oat Bar - 3oz!
AZebrasLife B.
Saint Charles, MO
1,176 reviews
Bobo's Chocolate Chip Oat Bar - 3oz uploaded by AZebrasLife B.
Just ok. Didn’t taste much chocolate Chip at all. Better than the coconut and lemon, for sure. But not overwhelming good for me to buy again.
Lena F.
Boulder has a lot of gross health food companies but these oat bars are absolutely great! I keep one in my purse for a post workout fiber boost.
Michelle H.
Was a little skeptical about this one but it was an impulse buy at the counter. Turned out to be a great tasting snack. Convenient and individually packaged. Very filling and easily satisfies a sweet tooth without going overboard👀
Liz I.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I keep Bobo’s in my desk and backpack as a snack/sweet treat. It’s not too high in sugar as far as snacks go, and has plain and simple ingredients (mostly oats!). Bobos is also a great family-owned company that supports good causes like voter registration (“Get Out the Oat” hehe).
Angelica C.
Monroe Twp, NJ
These are an amazing on the go vegan snack. They keep me full and have tons of delicious flavors!
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was the first flavor of Bono’s that I tried. It is kind of a healthier version of a chocolate chip cookie. I like these because they are vegan, gluten-free and non GMO. I would like to try the other flavors too. I would recommend this product and purchase it again.
Justine A.
3,034 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These oat bars are so tasty. And they're a good size bar so they make for a great snack. I love all of the flavors that I've tried.
Ariana M.
I was recently put on a Gluten/Dairy/Soy Free diet due to GI issues, and finding foods free of all those things has been near impossible. I found Bobos bars and am so grateful! They are fantastic, tasty, filling and great quality. They are pretty expensive for a bar but in my opinion they are worth every penny! Bobo's Chocolate Chip Oat Bar - 3oz
Bailey W.
Tacoma, WA
Bobo's Chocolate Chip Oat Bar - 3oz uploaded by Bailey W.
These bars are an all time favorite of mine!!! Cannot get over how yummy they are!! I am always buying these for snacking, breakfast and on the go!! Very natural ingredients, gluten free too! I never go without one!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is my all time favorite snack bar. I keep these in my pantry and like to bring them as a little breakfast to have on the go or at my office. These are also great to eat before a workout. I love that these are gluten free and actually taste amazing!!!! So happy.