Boboli Pizza Crust Italian Original uploaded by Ricki F.Boboli Pizza Crust Italian Original uploaded by Chasity P.

BY BOBOLI #3 in Pizza Crusts

Boboli® Italian Original Pizza Crust.
Great Italian taste.
The original pizza crust.
Also try 100% whole wheat, thin, or our 8" mini varieties! see more...

Boboli Pizza Crust Italian Original
  • "this is really good pizza crust i buy this so my son can make pizza and he loves it its not a hard crust its perfect.way better then buying frozen pizza" in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and rises perfectly!" in 1 review
  • "This crust is easy to use and is fun to make pizza with but that is about all I can say positive about it." in 1 review
  • "This pizza crust makes the best pizzas, it tastes so much better than the others." in 1 review
Ricki F.
McCleary, WA
I loved our special pizza night with Boboli premodern crust. It’s so easy, tastes amazing, and cooked up so fast. It was a great price and so much cheaper than delivery. We are going to buy it again for our next pizza night. Boboli Pizza Crust Italian Original
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great pizza crusts! I prefer thin crust on my pizza so these are a great option. I love that they're already made so I don't have to mix up the dough and bake it before adding toppings. These are definitely more expensive, but they are convenient.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Umm this is uh-mazing! I NEVER thought I would be one to spend time making homemade pizzas. Wrong. I received a crust in one of my degustaboxes and fell in love.
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
I Love making different kinds of homemade pizza's with this crust. I have never had a pizza crust as good as this one. We usually just make Pepperoni pizza but i have made a few other different flavors and it always comes out amazing and delicious
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
It took me about 5 minutes to cook the bell peppers and about 15 minutes to cook altogether! It's a fun creative quick way to fix dinner. It's also cheap! The pizza sauce is about 1.50 and cheese was about 2.50! So for a little over $7 in total is not bad for a delicious at home meal for the family!
Kristin L.
I love Boboli pizza crusts. I always keep one in the pantry for those nights when my husband and I don't feel like cooking. They are very easy to cook, but not the healthiest choice out there, unfortunately. I recommend this to the people who want easy but fresher than frozen pizza.
Chloe B.
You looking for a good crust? Here it is! I used this when I entered my biology class's food contest. We had to make an edible cell so I made pizza. My award was for the grossest looking food (I'm not the best cook, okay?) yet strangely, and I'm gonna say it was the crust that saved me, everyone ate it and loved it. So moral of the story: don't judge book by the cover.
Jasmine E.
I remember 9th grade art class when Boboli had a creative pizza contest. None of us won, but it was fun! I appreciate brands that make their customers have fun. The crust itself is not amazing, but overall 4 stars.
Kitty S.
This crust is easy to use and is fun to make pizza with but that is about all I can say positive about it. The taste leaves a lot to be desired as does the texture. It would never beat a pizza shop product.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
I love making family dinners together with my nephews. This crust is nice and sturdy making it easy for them to place their toppings without it falling apart midway . Taste great and they love it
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
What are your favorite pizza toppings?