BOBgear Motion Travel System

by BOBgear

Ideal for your everyday adventures, the BOB Motion Travel System enables you to stroll from day one with on-the-go comfort & convenience, suitable for any lifestyle. The perfect complement to your jogging stroller.

What is the weight limit?
Start your review of BOBgear Motion Travel System!
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BOBgear Motion Travel System uploaded by Megan S.
This stroller was great for the first year of my daughter’s life. The infant adapter was easy to use and later on the reclinable seat was very handy (even though she refuses to nap in a stroller). I do wish the back rest were a little more solid for the toddler years, as I feel like this stroller hasn’t grown well with her. No snack tray makes it messy to give her snacks or a drink on the go. It’s also a bit big for more than car trips. But it handles well and has good storage underneath.
Gaby P.
Rowland Heights, CA
Awesome stroller. Worth the money. I've had mine for years and I have passed it along to a family member and she loves it.
Melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing stroller light weight and easy to close my top quailties when searching for a stroller
Morgan S.
Tompkinsville , KY
Love this stroller. So easy to use and fold up. Great for my big 3 year old. The canopy is large so covers a lot of his body and helps keep sun out
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
Had one of these with my last baby. Very good stiller but I feel with price I could get one just as good at a better price.
Jes Paolo D.
I am in love with our Bob stroller! It goes everywhere and has not failed me! My son is now two and it is still surviving. Yes its big but we have smaller strollers for travel and i hate them. The wheels are terrible and they are hRd to steer and turn. Im able to steer my bob one handed. The only complaints I have is storage, not a big one. And the roof is has always sagged down. When folding the top the clear plastic hits his head. And there is velcro everywhere but I am Not able to find anything or figure out what they Are all for!! I think it could have been designed better
Celeste R.
SALINAS, CA
Absolutely love this stroller, very durable & easy to assemble. Definitely worth the price
Jordan G.
We rented one of these on our trip to Disney World & LOVED IT! It was a BREEZE to push, my son enjoyed it and it was all around great! I know they are rather expensive but I would purchase in a heartbeat!
Lilyanna A.
I love Thai stroller. I hate small ones. I love one that my baby can lay back all the way .
sasha S.
Such a great product and easy to assemble and get open to use for your little one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...