Bobby Pins, 2 pins - CONAIR CORPORATION uploaded by Chantelle W.

BY CONAIR

Made in China. see more...

martha e.
I love how cute these clips are simple not to busy great for any look any age child or adult. Fun for a girls night or just playing around.
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
These Bobby pins are great to help with stingy hairs. They actually stay in and they don't stretch out like most brands after a couple uses
Jennifer P.
Newnan, GA
I live these whether I wear my hair down or up these look so pretty either way, they're so pretty and really add to my look
Jasmine G.
Tampa, FL
These Bobby pins are the perfect touch to any hair style I use. They are so cute and have many styles to choose from
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I love these little guys there cute stylish fun I get them at Walmart I recommend them !
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
I mean.. bobby pins are bobby pins. Unless they are crazy thick and just don't stay in.
Sabrina B.
Lindsay, ON
Love these. I don't personally use them in my hair but I use them in my daughter's hair and they work amazing and they look beautiful
Jessica B.
These are cute and stay in your hair quite well. They're perfect for adding a little sparkle to your updo.