Bobby Pins, 2 pins - CONAIR CORPORATION uploaded by Chantelle W.

BY CONAIR

Made in China. see more...

Donnita W.
Yuba City, CA
I like these bobby pins as they hold nicely and also add a nice touch to any hairstyle. Of course because of the design you would not be able to hide this comfortably within a hairstyle. These are meant to be seen.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I always buy these Bobby pins. So worth 10p for a dollars. I always buy them because I'm always losing them. They are east to travel with and do a lot of great things. Amazing product. Doesn't put you down at all.
Veronica d.
nj
They're very pretty. But they are heavier because of the jewels they don't stay in place so you're constantly taking them out and placing the back in and that could be at high inconvenience
Lilly B.
Houston, Texas
They stayed in exactly like I wanted them to, they were the perfect size. Not too big or too small. The color matched really well with my hair color. I bought it at Sally's. I was actually really satisfied with this product and definitely would recommend to a friend and buy again.
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
You have to be a little careful when you go to put these in. Whenever you have decorated bobby pins, you have to make sure you put it in correctly the first time. Otherwise, you are going to snag your style and end up angry. As long as you are careful it won't catch, and it adds a little extra glamour to your look.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I love these Conair Sophisticated Bobby Pins. I got mine in clear and teal. They stay is well and look so pretty. Add just enough sparkle to your hair to make you feel great. Perfect for day or night. Young or adult...
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
My daughter used these to go to her 4th grade dance and they looked beautiful on her. Her hair is thick and curly. I just wished there was an easier way to get them out without the bobby pin pulling her hair out. Bought them at Walgreens
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
They are cute, painless and hold up all night. I really don't have a complaint. I use them when my hair won't stay out of my face. I have fine hair though. I dunno about thick hair.
Kealey W.
Orlando, FL
These bar clips are too cute! They don't pull on your hair and adds a little bit of sparkle to any outfit. I got them from Walmart and was able to pick from a variety of colors.
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
I have so many of these cute Bobby pins, they're a great way to play up any hairstyle without over doing it and they have so many great options