BY BOBBY JONES

Kelly P.
MERIDIAN, MS
I love, love, LOVE this cologne, though it has become quite a challenge to find anymore. I first smelled it on someone else and ended up buying it for my husband. It's not TOO overpowering or musky, but just enough of a spicy and masculine scent.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
Not my favorite to be honest. It jus dosent give off the right scent. However keep in mind everyone has their own pheromones and it can be hard to find a scent that matches well..
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
These is a very nice cologne,I so much love it not only that it smells so nice,it's also affordable
Sophia C.
This perfume has an amazing smell at an affordable price. Get it for your boyfriend for a Christmas present, he'll love it and you will love the way he smells until you need to buy it again, which will be a while since theres a lot in the bottle!
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
It's a great perfume , good as a gift amazing scent ! My boyfriend loves it ! But the sent don't last to long !
Gabriela H.
Querétaro,Qro
Esta fragancia esta súper rica para los hombres el aroma es delicioso. Me gusta para ellos recomendable.
Davi R.
Gostei bastante desse produto! Ele é rico em cheiros e agravel! Gostei bastante e recomendo para todos!
Does the smell last a while ?
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
My uncle's birthday is coming!! But Do you really recommend this product?
Yudelka P.
How much it costs? Because I want to buy it but I don't know how much it costs.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I been trying to find a perfume , and I'm wondering if this a good as a gift ? And where can I buy it ?