BY BOBBLE #9 in Water Bottles

Bobble Water Bottles.
NSF®.
=300 standard 16.9 oz/500 ml.
Filters as you drink.
Make Water Better™.

• How much is this water bottle??2 Answers
  • Did anyone else's bottle get all cracked and misshapen with use?9 Answers
  • Is this a decent bottle? I'm looking for one that will hold a goo...1 Answers
Jamie Rose S.
I love the bobble water bottle because I find it to be so economical in the sense that I'm no longer throwing out hundreds of plastics bottle a month and I'm saving money. But I also love the concept of this gadget, in that a small filter attached to the drinking mechanism is filtering the water each time I drink. The great thing about the bobble
Is that you really only spend $5 every few months for a new filter after you buy your first bottle. This is a great concept and it's really affordable! I highly recommend it if you're a bottled water drinker and want to switch over, but want filtered water.
Jen G.
Chapel Hill, NC
This water bottle is very cute & looks exactly like the picture. I recommend this for just drinking water regularly, but not while working out. It can be a little hard to get the water to come out so when you're sweating and thirsty during a workout, a big gulp of water to relieve you is not what you're going to get. The other thing about this bottle is that the filter leaves little black particles in your water but I did tested by squeezing water from the bottle into a glass cup and it was clear so the filter works in that way, so I guess it's alright.
Alexandria B.
I absolutely love this bottle. I don't have it in the mint color, although I love that color. I got in in the polar (white) color and used it during a cruise. This canteen is pretty pricey at $25 but it ends up being worth it because of how much you can use it. It's a stylish bottle that has a little handle on the cap that makes it easier to carry than its competitors. Love the color options as well. It's carried at plenty of Targets and online so check them out when you can.
Hope H.
Panama City, FL
I love this water bottle. My two year old does as well. He will steal it from me and drinking from this water bottle is the only way I can get him to drink water now. With that being said, it is easy to carry around. I like that no matter where I am, my children and I can have filtered water without paying a ton for it. I just fill up and go. The filters last about 2 months and are pretty cheap also. I think the bottle is worth buying.
Megan Y.
I loved the idea concept and taste of the water through the filter, but it is impossible to wash and goes get dirty quickly. You have to hand wash this item it can not go through the dishwasher or it will lose its shape due to how thin the plastic is, even with hand washing it it's impossible to get everywhere creating a moldy look and wasn't worth the time or money to spend hours to clean it.
Abby S.
Chatsworth, IL
I own 2 of these bottles and I love them. To be honest I like the original size over the biggest size. I tend to drink more when I use the smaller one. I bought mine on Amazon and they were very affordable. I have 2 tips there is a bobble bottle brush that I recommend and if you bring it empty to the airport you can fill it up after security and not have to pay $4 for a bottle of water!
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I purchased one of these from Bed, Bath and Beyond. The water was hard to get out and it would have small black pieces in it. I used it several times and eventually threw it away. Having to buy the filters over and over can get expensive. So it was not worth the money I paid for it.
donut d.
I never used this product before but I have a friend that totally recommends this product 100%. It filters you water and leaves it tasting refreshing and cool. In the future I will try this product but I have no idea where to get this waterbottle from at a low price.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
This is coming with me this summer! It's perfect because you can add fruit to infuse into your water. The filter gives it a clean taste and you can just fill at the nearby snack bar at not charge and with no plastic bottles wasted! Good for you and the environment!
Faith C.
Spring, TX
I was given this as a gift and I'm so excited to use it. I'm a breastfeeding mama so I always need to have water on hand. This is great! And I love adding lemons and strawberries. Can't wait to try out new fresh flavors. Wish it was bigger! I drink a lot of water!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone if you can buy these in store too?
Sheyla A.
Does this product really work and not leave a weird taste in the water?
Jessica K.
What's a disadvantage?
Isis B.
Where i can buy?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Does anyone know how much the replacement filter cost and how often you need to replace them??