BY BOBBLE #8 in Water Bottles

Bobble Water Bottles.
NSF®.
=300 standard 16.9 oz/500 ml.
Filters as you drink.
Make Water Better™.

• what is your favorite color?7 Answers
  • How much is this water bottle??2 Answers
  • Did anyone else's bottle get all cracked and misshapen with use?9 Answers
Kara D.
I absolutely refuse to buy and use bottle water due to the amount of waste it creates as well as health concerns it can lead to. These reusable bottles are a wonderful way to refill your bottle with tap water over and over again. It filters as you drink and you don't have to change the filter for quite a while. Much less waste and easy and accessible. They have all kinds of colors as well as different versions of the bottles.

- reusable = less waste
- affordable
- filters as you drink
- cute colors and bottles

10/10 recommend!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
i hope you arent thirsty if you have this bottle, first of all, they hold very little water. the filter is so big it takes up most of the space. secondly, drinking out of one is like trying to suck thick mashed potatoes through a straw, you cant even squeeze the bottle enough for the water to come, let alone sip out of the bottle. i dont recommend the purchase
AbbyNicolle Q.
I don’t work out lmao but i collect water bottles and this is one of my favorites. I love that is has a filter and that it comes in cute colors! It’s easy to use because it comes in a squirt bottle and great for students and travelers !
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This water bottle is really cute, but it sweats way too much for it to be a practical choice to the gym, and it can be a little difficult to get the water to come out at a reasonable rate. If you're going to spend money on a water bottle with a filter, I would go for the camelback version instead!
Erin K.
Oak Park, IL
I was not a fan of this water bottle. I bought it so that I could infuse fruit in my water, but just felt like it was too small and I could not fit a sufficient amount of water. I did not like the way the water came out of the mouthpiece either. I bought it at Walgreens and it was very affordable, however, I was very dissatisfied with the overall product. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
just not a fan. am i the only one that cant get the water out!!!! i even got a differant one to think i bought a broken one. no both didnt work. i am over it now, i have  Contigo® Autospout Water Bottles
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I don’t like how these are shaped. They’re awkward. It feels like I’m drinking from a baby bottle. They’re kind of small. I prefer my water bottles to hold at least 24 ounces. I won’t be repurchasing.
Ashlee W.
These products are very nice and affordable. I love the color selection and I think that they're worth buying over and over. I'm a sucker for water bottles, I have so many.
Brooke K.
I love my bobble bottle. The great thing about bobble bottles is they filter as you drink! You don’t have to worry about buying filtered water. The filters last fairly long and are pretty inexpensive to replace. Great for on the go!
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
I've owned the Bobble for years and purchased it at Target. It's such a cute bottle and cute design but I don't believe that it's worth the money. The bottle is made from thin plastic, is not dishwasher safe (which is a biggie for me) and mine ended up getting warped in shape from the sun when I left it in my car one day. Another downside is that it doesn't fit in the average cup holder, making it impossible to hold upright and handy when you're on the go! The spout is also a poor design where the water doesn't flow very well and is slow to pour out. My last complaint is the high pricing. The filters are so expensive! You could basically buy a brand new Bobble for the cost of a replacement filter which is ridiculous to me and one of the top reasons why I quit using this and tossed it in the trash. Maybe not the same cost now, but they were several years ago when I first purchased this. Now, they run about $6-$7 per filter but most places sell it in a pack of 2 between $13-$16 which is about what the bottle costs and you have to switch it out pretty frequently. All in all, the Bobble is a great concept saving you from purchasing prepackaged water, but the cost makes you want to just purchase the packs of water saving you money instead of the environment, as bad as that may sound.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone if you can buy these in store too?
Sheyla A.
Does this product really work and not leave a weird taste in the water?
Jessica K.
What's a disadvantage?
Isis B.
Where i can buy?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Does anyone know how much the replacement filter cost and how often you need to replace them??