Bobble® Water Bottles
Photos (24)
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA

I've owned the Bobble for years and purchased it at Target. It's such a cute bottle and cute design but I don't believe that it's worth the money. The bottle is made from thin plastic, is not dishwasher safe (which is a biggie for me) and mine ended up getting warped in shape from the sun when I left it in my car one day. Another downside is that it doesn't fit in the average cup holder, making it impossible to hold upright and handy when you're on the go! The spout is also a poor design where the water doesn't flow very well and is slow to pour out. My last complaint is the high pricing. The filters are so expensive! You could basically buy a brand new Bobble for the cost of a replacement filter which is ridiculous to me and one of the top reasons why I quit using this and tossed it in the trash. Maybe not the same cost now, but they were several years ago when I first purchased this. Now, they run about $6-$7 per filter but most places sell it in a pack of 2 between $13-$16 which is about what the bottle costs and you have to switch it out pretty frequently. All in all, the Bobble is a great concept saving you from purchasing prepackaged water, but the cost makes you want to just purchase the packs of water saving you money instead of the environment, as bad as that may sound.
Stephen V.
Stephen V.
Hobart, IN

The Bobble takes an interesting spin on your every day water bottle. It's over-exaggerated pear shape bottle will certainly catch the eye of anyone! It's carbon filter even makes it look like you're healthy and conscious about your dietary choices! It's filtering is impressive, however only by a small margin compared to any tap, or fountain water that's easily accessible.

This bottle is so ahead of it's time, scientists are still unable to create a cup holder large enough to contain it's "curvy" figure.

It's awkwardly thin plastic also doesn't allow it to maintain its shape very well. All in all, a water bottle is a water bottle. When I tried to drink from it, it provided my desired h20, and for that, I got what I paid for.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I really liked my Bobble Water Bottle when I first got it, mainly because I liked the attractive design. After using it a while, I found that it's not all it's cracked up to be. While the idea of drinking clean, filtered water is appealing, the Bobble filters are pricey and kind of a pain to replace on such a frequent basis. Also, drinking from the bottle is loud because when you drink through the mouthpiece, it contracts the whole bottle - which is made from really thin plastic. The bottle does not fit into a standard sized cup holder, so using it in the car, at the gym is basically fruitless. Don't waste your money on the Bobble.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

I love the bobble water bottle because I find it to be so economical in the sense that I'm no longer throwing out hundreds of plastics bottle a month and I'm saving money. But I also love the concept of this gadget, in that a small filter attached to the drinking mechanism is filtering the water each time I drink. The great thing about the bobble
Is that you really only spend $5 every few months for a new filter after you buy your first bottle. This is a great concept and it's really affordable! I highly recommend it if you're a bottled water drinker and want to switch over, but want filtered water.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Chapel Hill, NC

This water bottle is very cute & looks exactly like the picture. I recommend this for just drinking water regularly, but not while working out. It can be a little hard to get the water to come out so when you're sweating and thirsty during a workout, a big gulp of water to relieve you is not what you're going to get. The other thing about this bottle is that the filter leaves little black particles in your water but I did tested by squeezing water from the bottle into a glass cup and it was clear so the filter works in that way, so I guess it's alright.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.

I am a bit of a water snob, I don't mind tap but most bottled waters taste like dirt to me. I bought my first portable bobble almost 2 years ago and it was a life saver. The filter needs to be replaced every few months but it's so much cheaper than buying new packs of water, and much easier to carry a filter than a 12 pack of water home. I have both the medium and large bottles. The only negative I have found is the whistle is makes as the filter lets air back in the bottle after you've had a drink. It's quite loud and draws attention.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD

It hurts me to have to write this review. I was a loyal bobble user for nearly 5 years. Recently I realized that I've had to replace not only the filter, but the entire water bottle many many times. Why does this break so often? The actual bottle part, the plastic, it cracks in the middle. Then water is just leaking everywhere. I loved bobble's until I realized that I had to buy a new one every 3 months or so and it just wasn't financially worth it. I'm sorry, Bobble. We had to part ways.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
HOUSTON, TX

I absolutely love this bottle. I don't have it in the mint color, although I love that color. I got in in the polar (white) color and used it during a cruise. This canteen is pretty pricey at $25 but it ends up being worth it because of how much you can use it. It's a stylish bottle that has a little handle on the cap that makes it easier to carry than its competitors. Love the color options as well. It's carried at plenty of Targets and online so check them out when you can.
Hope H.
Hope H.
Panama City, FL

I love this water bottle. My two year old does as well. He will steal it from me and drinking from this water bottle is the only way I can get him to drink water now. With that being said, it is easy to carry around. I like that no matter where I am, my children and I can have filtered water without paying a ton for it. I just fill up and go. The filters last about 2 months and are pretty cheap also. I think the bottle is worth buying.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

My husband and I have been using these water bottles for a couple of years. I love that it makes it easy to drink clean water, as you just fill them up from the tap and throw them in the fridge. I do have some complaints, though. I don't really like the amount of suction required in order to drink out of these bottles; I wish it would flow a bit easier. Also, the filters make weird, squeaky noises quite often.
Staten Island, NY

Does anyone if you can buy these in store too?
Sheyla A.
Sheyla A.

Does this product really work and not leave a weird taste in the water?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

What's a disadvantage?
Isis B.
Isis B.

Where i can buy?
Staten Island, NY

Does anyone if you can buy these in store too?