Bobble® Water Bottles

by Bobble

Bobble Water Bottles.
NSF®.
=300 standard 16.9 oz/500 ml.
Filters as you drink.
Make Water Better™.

I’ve seen these all over Tiktok recently? What’s the hype?
Where can I get more??
Do these products have filters like the rest of Beira water bottles ?
Start your review of Bobble® Water Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Kristy H.
Barberton, OH
These little guys are wonderful. I bought one for my husband because he loves drinking water but not the waste of plastic water bottles will produce. It really works very well. Where we live our water quality is not the best so he has to have something that will filter out all of the gross taste. The Bobble works better than the Britta water bottles at a quarter of the cost. It works so well that I'm going to pick these up for christmas and birthday gifts.
kimberly H.
Norfolk, VA
I love it.it's different and great for the environment. however it's too expensive for a water bottle you may loose at the gym
Chante M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I like this and the fact that it is a way to filter tap water. My biggest peeve is that it gets to room tempeture quick
Taylor S.
Palmyra, PA
Cute idea. Filtered water tastes better than it would but I find the bottle to be tacky, small, and difficult to keep clean
Marissa M.
Wooster, OH
Bought this while I was living in my college dorm because our water tasted funny. It worked well for the most part. Water tasted better and the bottle was functional. I did feel like I was going to break it sometimes because the plastic is a little flimsy. The filter also started to stink so I stopped using it after a year.
amanda N.
Cleveland, OH
Filters water amazing ... but when I take a drink every time it makes a loud whittling noise. Kinda annoying
cecilia L.
Alpaugh, CA
Love how this item keeps cool one of the best does not make a big of a bundle love how you could go exceeding and taking it with you
brook M.
Fredericksburg, TX
I bought this bottle because I thought it would be great for just using the sink water instead of constantly buying water. However, little pieces of the filter come out with the water and sometimes leaves a funny taste.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
I absolutely love my Bobble water bottle. I love that has a filter so I can filter my water whenever and wherever I am. I highly recommend to everyone who wants a quality product that will help them stay all the time hydrate. A must have for dumner!
Stephanie C.
I was so excited when I heard about this bottle the design was clever and it looked great. But it was a huge let down, I felt that the filter did not last the entire time; and to be honest I didn't taste a huge difference. I also don't like how the opening isn't big enough to put ice in (I like my water ice cold). The bottle makes a really loud sound when you drink from it, which is made even louder when your in a quiet classroom. Overall I feel that there are a lot better filtered water bottles out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...