BY BOBBLE #12 in Water Bottles

Bobble Water Bottles.
NSF®.
=300 standard 16.9 oz/500 ml.
Filters as you drink.
Make Water Better™.

Ellyn H.
I would give this 5 stars, because I love the overall look and feel of these bottles. However, there some cons to the bottle that I'm not a fan of....

Cons:
- You have to suck really really hard to get the water out. It is like trying to get a thick milkshake out of a small straw sometimes. If you're working out and super thirsty, this is not the best bottle
- It sweats badly
- Doesn't hold a lot of water
- The "nozzle" and cap can trap dirt and it's kind of hard to clean
- Not super durable

Pros:
- It filters the water as you drink, so you don't have to wait for the water to filter before you start drinking
- The design is cool looking
- The filters are replaceable and affordable.
Kara D.
I absolutely refuse to buy and use bottle water due to the amount of waste it creates as well as health concerns it can lead to. These reusable bottles are a wonderful way to refill your bottle with tap water over and over again. It filters as you drink and you don't have to change the filter for quite a while. Much less waste and easy and accessible. They have all kinds of colors as well as different versions of the bottles.

- reusable = less waste
- affordable
- filters as you drink
- cute colors and bottles

10/10 recommend!
AbbyNicolle Q.
I don’t work out lmao but i collect water bottles and this is one of my favorites. I love that is has a filter and that it comes in cute colors! It’s easy to use because it comes in a squirt bottle and great for students and travelers !
Emily N.
Boston, MA
This water bottle is really cute, but it sweats way too much for it to be a practical choice to the gym, and it can be a little difficult to get the water to come out at a reasonable rate. If you're going to spend money on a water bottle with a filter, I would go for the camelback version instead!
Erin K.
Oak Park, IL
I was not a fan of this water bottle. I bought it so that I could infuse fruit in my water, but just felt like it was too small and I could not fit a sufficient amount of water. I did not like the way the water came out of the mouthpiece either. I bought it at Walgreens and it was very affordable, however, I was very dissatisfied with the overall product. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
i hope you arent thirsty if you have this bottle, first of all, they hold very little water. the filter is so big it takes up most of the space. secondly, drinking out of one is like trying to suck thick mashed potatoes through a straw, you cant even squeeze the bottle enough for the water to come, let alone sip out of the bottle. i dont recommend the purchase
Ashlee W.
These products are very nice and affordable. I love the color selection and I think that they're worth buying over and over. I'm a sucker for water bottles, I have so many.
Kaytlyn H.
Not for me! The style and price is nice but it has more cons than pros for me. It's hard to get water out of it, it sweats terrible and it doesn't hold much water.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch
I think these bottles are really cool and I really like that it has a filter on it. I would recommend these bottles to someone who is looking for a little bit for filtered water. I never had any issues out of mine and had mine for a long time. I will be buying more.
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
I love my bobble bottle. The great thing about bobble bottles is they filter as you drink! You don’t have to worry about buying filtered water. The filters last fairly long and are pretty inexpensive to replace. Great for on the go!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Does anyone if you can buy these in store too?
Sheyla A.
Does this product really work and not leave a weird taste in the water?
Jessica K.
What's a disadvantage?
Isis B.
Where i can buy?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Does anyone know how much the replacement filter cost and how often you need to replace them??