Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Pomona, CA

Really want one of these , trying to control myself from buying one more Plastic to go cup though ..is it worth getting ??
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
June 12, 2014, 11:33 p.m.
I wouldn't recommend this bottle. I find it extremely hard to drink from. You really have to squeeze the bottle to be able to drink any water. How silly is that?
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
June 12, 2014, 2:43 p.m.
The shape of the bottle itself can be uncomfortable but it does a great job of filtering the water and is great for traveling places where you are unsure of the water quality.
Michon L.
Michon L.
June 10, 2014, 8:37 p.m.
I like mine for a quick walk but i don't think it holds very much. i like the shape of it because it fits nice in your hand but other than that I'm not the biggest fan of these
Christine P.
Christine P.
June 10, 2014, 1:32 a.m.
Definitely worth getting!! I LOVE mine! Actually lost it though so I have to repurchase it but I would definitely recommend it.
kim c.
kim c.
June 9, 2014, 10:56 p.m.
I have had mine for three years and it is still going strong. I think you should definitely get one.
Charly H.
Charly H.
June 9, 2014, 1:09 p.m.
I've had my Bobble for 3 years now. I'm a clutz and drop everything, it has yet to break or crack. And I've never had to squeeze mine to drink, it comes out like a normal sports bottle lid. I think its worth, I can fill it up anywhere and have clean water.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
May 29, 2014, 11:06 a.m.
The filtration system is pretty neat but other than that the bottle is too flimsy to me. I gave it to my sister and she loves it but every time I squeezed it to drink water I worried that it was going to crack.
Megan S.
Megan S.
May 27, 2014, 5:19 p.m.
This purchase is one you will not regret! I personally cleared my "to-go cup cabinet" out once I purchased two of these bottles. It is the only water bottle I use when I know that I'll be somewhere that doesn't offer filtered water.
Gen M.
Gen M.
May 19, 2014, 11:09 a.m.
It broke after a small drop.... I'd be wary!
Nichole A.
Nichole A.
April 28, 2014, 2:06 p.m.
I thick it is a great investment. I love mine and have had no issues with it. At first I questioned if I should spend the money on it and the filters, but when I thought about how many bottles of water I go through and how many cases I buy, it is definitely more cost efficient to have this bottle. It does filter water very well and I carry it with me so I have filtered water wherever I go because you can fill it up from almost anywhere!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
March 31, 2014, 5:09 p.m.
I definitely try it. They are very convenient if you want to drink filtered water but only have tap water. However, be careful with the filters because the bottom part of the filter on the outside cracks sometimes and water will drip out of the crack when you go to drink from it. But other than that, I think its a great bottle!
Diana F.
Diana F.
March 14, 2014, 7:57 p.m.
I'd say get it and give it a try. Some people don't like it due to the bottle denting easily (I didn't have this issue). So really it is up to you. I'd ask how often you used unfiltered water vs. not. If it is more times unfiltered I'd get this, if it isn't you can probably get a cheaper bottle with already filtered water!
Grace M.
Grace M.
March 11, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
I find it useful, but it just depends on how much you want to spend on filters and such. The filters last for 2 months.

Join Now