Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Hanford, CA

Did anyone else's bottle get all cracked and misshapen with use?
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Aug. 14, 2015, 3:36 p.m.
Yes, mine did. I didn't buy another.
Sophina A.
Sophina A.
Aug. 8, 2015, 5:57 p.m.
My friend likes to squeeze her water bottles when she drinks water to make it come out faster and she ended up morphing and cracking her bottle.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
June 14, 2014, 4:14 p.m.
Yes i felt weird using it in fear that it could break
Britni K.
Britni K.
Feb. 19, 2014, 5:24 p.m.
Yes. With a short amount of time, mine started to crack and lose it's form
McKenzee K.
McKenzee K.
Feb. 18, 2014, 4:47 p.m.
Mine started to morph the more I used it. I had to throw it away because it cracked on the side. Definitely not as durable as I had hoped.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Jan. 22, 2014, 8:58 a.m.
Yes definitely. For these bottles they are a cheaper and less durable material, so they don't sell replacement filters, you just have to get a new bottle. They aren't meant to be long lasting. Definitely still better than buying bottled water (for the earth and your wallet), but they aren't the same thing as a normal water bottle that in theory lasts forever.
Caroly G.
Caroly G.
Jan. 6, 2014, 7:26 p.m.
Yeah, When i am the only one using mines its perfect until my boyfriend squeezes on it and then it becomes an oval. so annoying
Liz V.
Liz V.
Nov. 22, 2013, 11:12 a.m.
Yes! Mine cracked too! The water is tough to get out, so it cracks easily when you squeeze. I'd recommend going with the Brita water bottle. It's a much better buy because it's more durable.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Oct. 29, 2013, 4:11 p.m.
Only if you're squeezing it too much or too hard from what I noticed. Mine was fine but my bf squeezes his a lot and the shape changed!

Join Now