Add a Photo

NSF.
Photos (15)
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

I used the Bobble Water bottle for a while, mainly attracted by the style and packaging. As people have mentioned already, not being able to put ice in it due to the width of the opening is kind of a bummer. It is kind of hard to drink from because sucking water through the mouthpiece contracts the bottle and so when you release it fills back up with air making a loud bubbling suction sound. If you're in a quiet room, it's kind of embarrassing. Then, if you are on top of things like this, you have to keep track of when you need to replace the filter, which is the entire piece that closes the bottle. Their recommendation for replacing the filters is a short time period if you use your bottle daily and makes it not very economical in the long run.
Stephen V.
Stephen V.
Hobart, IN

The Bobble takes an interesting spin on your every day water bottle. It's over-exaggerated pear shape bottle will certainly catch the eye of anyone! It's carbon filter even makes it look like you're healthy and conscious about your dietary choices! It's filtering is impressive, however only by a small margin compared to any tap, or fountain water that's easily accessible.

This bottle is so ahead of it's time, scientists are still unable to create a cup holder large enough to contain it's "curvy" figure.

It's awkwardly thin plastic also doesn't allow it to maintain its shape very well. All in all, a water bottle is a water bottle. When I tried to drink from it, it provided my desired h20, and for that, I got what I paid for.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I really liked my Bobble Water Bottle when I first got it, mainly because I liked the attractive design. After using it a while, I found that it's not all it's cracked up to be. While the idea of drinking clean, filtered water is appealing, the Bobble filters are pricey and kind of a pain to replace on such a frequent basis. Also, drinking from the bottle is loud because when you drink through the mouthpiece, it contracts the whole bottle - which is made from really thin plastic. The bottle does not fit into a standard sized cup holder, so using it in the car, at the gym is basically fruitless. Don't waste your money on the Bobble.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Chapel Hill, NC

This water bottle is very cute & looks exactly like the picture. I recommend this for just drinking water regularly, but not while working out. It can be a little hard to get the water to come out so when you're sweating and thirsty during a workout, a big gulp of water to relieve you is not what you're going to get. The other thing about this bottle is that the filter leaves little black particles in your water but I did tested by squeezing water from the bottle into a glass cup and it was clear so the filter works in that way, so I guess it's alright.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.

I am a bit of a water snob, I don't mind tap but most bottled waters taste like dirt to me. I bought my first portable bobble almost 2 years ago and it was a life saver. The filter needs to be replaced every few months but it's so much cheaper than buying new packs of water, and much easier to carry a filter than a 12 pack of water home. I have both the medium and large bottles. The only negative I have found is the whistle is makes as the filter lets air back in the bottle after you've had a drink. It's quite loud and draws attention.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD

It hurts me to have to write this review. I was a loyal bobble user for nearly 5 years. Recently I realized that I've had to replace not only the filter, but the entire water bottle many many times. Why does this break so often? The actual bottle part, the plastic, it cracks in the middle. Then water is just leaking everywhere. I loved bobble's until I realized that I had to buy a new one every 3 months or so and it just wasn't financially worth it. I'm sorry, Bobble. We had to part ways.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.

I've had one of these for about 3 months and fill it once a day and often would see the little bits on black from the carcoal filter in my water which I didn't like, then recently it's started getting a funny smell like water that has been left in a bottle which means I now don't want to use the bottle it doesn't effect the taste of the water but still a disappointment maybe I just need a new filter more often than recommended but apart from that I enjoy the bottle.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Toronto, On

Love this makes drinking water simple and fun. The filter works great and I am in love with the bottle's design. Having the ability to filter water on the go saves a few dollars and is great for the environment. I hate the taste of chlorine and tap water and this makes a huge difference.

My only complaint is that it is a little hard to drink from he smaller bottle but with the size being so convenient I really don't care. Love the bottle!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Midlothian, VA

I LOVE my Bobble! I've tried other filtered water bottles but they were never large enough and I had to constantly fill them up (all I drink is water and a lot of it) but my bobble holds 34 ounces of water so I only refill it a couple times a day! And they're inexpensive my 34 oz bobble cost $20 and the filter are $10 for a pack of two and last two months! My son has the 16 oz bobble to take to school and now he drinks water all the time!
Hope H.
Hope H.
Panama City, FL

I love this water bottle. My two year old does as well. He will steal it from me and drinking from this water bottle is the only way I can get him to drink water now. With that being said, it is easy to carry around. I like that no matter where I am, my children and I can have filtered water without paying a ton for it. I just fill up and go. The filters last about 2 months and are pretty cheap also. I think the bottle is worth buying.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Does anyone if you can buy these in store too?
Sheyla A.
Sheyla A.

Does this product really work and not leave a weird taste in the water?
Jessica K.

Where i can buy?
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge

Does anyone know how much the replacement filter cost and how often you need to replace them??

Join Now