BY BOBBLE

Ingenious. Replaceable. Fits All Bobble Bottles. Colorful Choices 1 Equates to 300 Single-Serve Bottles 4 Free of BPA, Phthalates PVC 3 2 Filters, so You ll Always Have a Spare on Hand Bobble has an activated carbon filter which has a slight electro-positive charge that attracts chemicals and impurities. As the water passes the positively charged carbon surface, the negative ions of the contaminants are drawn to the carbon granules surface. Carbon filters require very little maintenance, and are powerful chemical absorbents. Bobble s carbon-based filter meets or exceeds NSF International Standard 42 for chlorine, taste and odor reduction. see more...

Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
These are inexpensive replacement filters which also contain the mouthpiece that you can purchase to replace your bobble after a certain amount of uses. They are not much cheaper than buying a new bobble but it's a good way to save plastic. They are really easy to replace by simply screwing them into the bottle.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
My boyfriend purchase this for me while I was pregnant I loved it. Work really well. I feel better knowing my water is extra clean.
Ashley S.
Good product, I have well water that isn't great so an extra filter always helps, and it's nice to buy replace packs.