BY BOBBLE

• How many others love this product as much as I do?2 Answers
Sarah C.
Racine, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We love our bobble water bottles and these replacement filters are great!! You can really taste the difference of filtered water, so much more pure! These replacement filters are so convenient and very reasonably prices!
Jennifer S.
Been using bobble for nearly a year and replacing it with filters. Still in good condition and so convenient to bring with you everywhere. Make sure to replace the filters and leave it on or the mess stays in your water.
Jaime C.
Spokane Vly, WA
These replacement filters for my Bobble water bottle are great! I'm currently trying to lose weight so I am bike riding a lot. I take my water bottle with me on every ride to help stay hydrated.
Krystle R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love my bobble and these replacement filters are a great way to change up your water bottle. If you live with a bunch of people this is a great way to customize each bottle. Never will you grab someone else's water bottle.
Keara S.
This is a great product! I like that is is sustainable and easy to use! I also like all the different color options, so I never grab my brother's bottle by mistake!
LeeAnna T.
Lexington, KY
I love my bobble and love the replacement filters. They allow me to use tap water and the filter it, leaving me with clean, great water!!
Sarah C.
Racine, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many others love this product as much as I do?
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY
Does this work with any water bottle?