Bobbi Sheer Color Lip Gloss uploaded by Derricka M.Bobbi Sheer Color Lip Gloss uploaded by Amelia M.Bobbi Sheer Color Lip Gloss uploaded by Kristina T.
44 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

What is it: This high-shine formula delivers a sultry sheen for lips that look healthy and full. Who is it for: Any woman who likes the shine of a gloss with sheer, medium coverage. Why is it different: Formulated with Jojoba and Avocado Oils for immediate hydration, plus Vitamins C and E. Aloe Extract soothes lips and helps keep them feeling comfortable. How do I use it: Apply gloss on clean, bare lips. Or, layer it over your favorite Lip Color. see more...

• How well does this stay on?3 Answers
  • I have heard that Bobbi Brown is a great product...do they really h...1 Answers
  • How is this lip gloss1 Answers
Beauty J.
Beauty J.
The best sheer lip gloss I own by far.

When I first got it I was intimidated by the heavy amount of glittery shimmer I could see trough the package but once I used it, I learned that it doesn't come out as glittery at all but as the most gorgeous, light reflecting, non sticky gloss that looks perfect to add that extra pouchiness to the center of the lips.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
I was a bit disappointed in this, given the price point. While I really like the soft pink color and it tends to stay put, I found it far too sticky. If it's a windy day and your hair blows into your lip gloss--forget about it! Likely would not purchase again.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Review for: High Star
Love this lip gloss and how much the shimmer shines. It's in such amazing packaging and I bought online on the website. It's super easy to apply with the dole foot applicator and I'd recommend it if you're willing to spend that much because it's expensive
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Estero, FL
I just love love love this lip gloss , everything about it is amazing , first off the packaging is great , you open it up and the smell is great , this product is worth every single penny! I would love to buy this item again , definitely recommend it!
dyziyre b.
dyziyre b.
Clinton, NC
Review for: High Star
I love Bobby brown lip gloss it gives your lips shimmer and shine and the lust you lips need .its soft and .when I first tried it I didn't expect to love it this much but I'm glad I did and I would buy it again .
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
This is pure magic for the lips! It adds a plush, gloss effect that lasts a really long time! I know some people say it is sticky, but that lends itself to its staying power. Will definitely purchase again!
Erin B.
Erin B.
I only gave this 3 stars because it moves and the staying power is not good. I love the color and non sticky feel but I don't like that it seems to go everywhere! Maybe I'm just a messy talker(:
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bobbi Brown makeup! This lip gloss is fabulous! It stays put and is not too sticky. The colors are very natural and flattering. You can buy this at Sephora.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: High Star
Completely obsessed with Bobbi brown products this gloss is one of my favs very shimmery and not too sticky feeling
Review for: High Star
Love this it's so amazing makes your lips shine all day and is not tacky or dry felling
Anna J.
Anna J.
Wellington
How well does this stay on?
Josephine M.
Josephine M.
How is this lip gloss
Lillie W.
Lillie W.
I have heard that Bobbi Brown is a great product...do they really have make up that fits your skin tone ?