Bobbi Brown Women's Beauty Case

Crafted of red faux leather, Bobbi Brown's lovely beauty case is the perfect size to hold all your skincare and makeup essentials. Featuring a range of pockets, pouches, and zippered compartments to store products, it's ideal as a complement to an everyday makeup bag or for holiday travel. Gold-stamped logo at topline. Polished goldtone hardware. Flat faux-leather handle. Zip-around closure. 9.0" height x 6.5" width x 4.0" depth (approximately). Available in Red. Imported.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Women's Beauty Case!
Selena C.
I haven’t used this yet but it’s been on my wish list to purchase. This is totally what I wanted for Christmas!
Ashleigh  W.
New Market, MD
It’s expensive yes. It’s heavy. Yes. It’s a bit outdated for what it is, but I love it. It looks great on your vanity and it holds a lot of stuff. I have the old gold one and I adore it and love how it looks.

Looking for your answer?