BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Warm Glow Eyeshadow Palette is filled with everything you need to make your eyes sparkle with rich, bronzy metallics, rose golds and deep browns. The handpicked collection flatters a wide range of skin tones so you can find the look that works best for you.

Jennifer M.
Gainesville, TX
I'm new to the Bobbi Brown line of products but I'm really enjoying them! I wasn't disappointed at all with this eyeshadow. I'm all about these color combinations to choose from. They work really well with brown or green eyes!
Raven H.
This is a great eyeshadow palette. The perfect tones for a natural look and great for every day wear. You can also use the darker colors for a Smokey eye effect for a night on the town. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. I definitely reach for this palette often and would recommend it.
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite everyday eyeshadow palette. Has matte and shimmer shades.create for a day and night look. This was pricey but it has everything you need in one palette. Also, the quality is wonderful. It is easy to blend and pigmented.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Pigmentation isn't outstanding with this palette, but if you like a more natural look, it should work just fine for you. The packaging is beautiful, glossy, and super heavy so it looks and feels very expensive. A very pretty palette for your collection!
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
These shadows are awesome. They have such great pigment and I love how they are all warm tones. They come out so nicely and are awesome for full out glam looks. Although it is a little expensive, it's worth the hype.
Katelyn M.
ATLANTA, GA
Being a blonde with blue eyes and fair skin, I've found all the golds and browns in this palette work really well with my skin tone and make my eyes pop. Pigment is also really strong in all of them, don't need to use a ton of the color to make an impact.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is one of my favorite holiday palettes to use! The price is definitely worth it! The looks are effortless and are so beautiful, there are so many combinations. I can't wait to get this years' holiday release!
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ
Who doesn't love bobbi brown? This palette is tuff but a bit hard to open with acrylic nails unlike too faced peanut butter jelly palette. The colors are vibrant and long lasting. I would buy this again.
aggie l.
Glendale, NY
Hmm not sure if there was something wrong with mine but I couldn't work with them, they just weren't pigmented enough and weren't easy to blend. I was really disappointed because the colors are so gorgeous!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This palette contains all my favorite color charts! I love nudes and browns. This is a shimmering palette so if you don't like shimmer I suggest you get a matte palette.
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
These colors look a bit too sparkly . Is this palette for everyday use ?
Nicole L.
New to Bobbi Brown. What is an essential product from the line?
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Is this really worth $75???
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Are these colors long lasting?
Chelsea S.
How is the pigmentation on this?