BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBobbi Brown
Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 17 Ounce

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce

Free of parabens, synthetic dyes, mineral oils

A light moisturizing cream that leaves skin healthy and prepared for a seamless makeup application; A drink of water for thirsty skin; This rich yet lightweight formula instantly hydrates

What did you score during Ultas 21 days of beauty?I got Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce and 2 other items. Wasn't impressed this year.
I've never used this product I would like to know if it's a good product to buy and the near future
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce!
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Danielle A.
This is a very moisturizing face cream without any oiliness. A little bit goes a long way and my skin feels SO smooth. I do not use it as a primer, because I do not feel that it fills in lines/pores. It is lightly scented and smells great. Some important info: Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; gluten-free.
Jocelyn C.
Holmen, WI
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Jocelyn C.
I purchased this from Nordstrom during the anniversary sale 13 months ago. It was $40 and retails for $62. I think $62 for a “face base” is a bit pricey. But I have used this almost every time I apply makeup and even sometimes on its own. The packaging seems small but I have used this so much and there is still some left after all this time. I really like the base it creates for my makeup to sit on and the moisture it gives my skin. It does have a scent but it doesn’t seem to bug me and goes away after a while. I have dry spots and have combination oily skin. It goes on smoothly and melts into my skin. Some cons about this face base is that after 13 months it has somewhat clumped up in the container. I’m not sure why that happened- the expiration says 24 months after opening. It is still useable but it is almost like some of the moisturizing components aren’t there anymore. (Maybe it is just time for a new one) Although that has happened, it is still one of my favorite and most used purchases. I’m not sure if the $62 price is worth it but if it is on sale again I will be repurchasing.
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Jennifer C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best primer I have ever used. I turned 40 this year and I have begun to notice my same go-to make-up brands that got me through my thirties may not be the same ones that guide me through my fourties. I absolutely am in love with the texture of this product. I love how smooth it glides on. I love how spreadable this is and how a small amount seems to go a long ways. The best part of this primer is how flawless this makes my skin look. I was so very excited to see the finish it helped produced with my foundation. Suddenly my fine lines were filled in and my makeup was not sinking into them and making them easier to see!! Yay, This is for sure a new staple in my skincare and make-up routine!
Nino K.
Jersey City, NJ
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Nino K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this vitamin enriched face base, the cream is very firm to the touch but super light and refreshing when applied, it glides very easily on the skin of the face and feels well hydrated, soft and ready for makeup but without leaving a greasy feeling and has a delicious citrus perfume that fascinated me. Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce
Andrea  M.
Norridge, IL
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Andrea  M.
This @bobbibrown is a primer with moisturizing benefits for smooth makeup applicatio. Good for Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Oiliness. A cream that combines the moisturizing power of shea butter with vitamins B, C, and E. Grapefruit and geranium fragrances leave a light, uplifting scent on skin. With daily use, skin looks and feels its best ! Makes my makeup sit flawless on skin. Gets a bit on the sheer look but that's the best to for my dry skin.
Vy H.
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Vy H.
Karen R.
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Karen R.
I love this Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. I have never had a face base before from this brand. I have only bought make up and trying this has changed my tune about this brand. I love it! It makes my skin look way better. A Primer and Moisturizer all in one make it so easy to use. It has made my skin soft and smooth. My skin is very dry skin in the winter months. This is my favorite Bobbi Brown product.
Jenna C.
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Jenna C.
My love towards exclusivester is increasing day by day😍.... I was literallly in search of a wooden shoe holder and see exclusivester gave me this for free.... it is very capacious and not too much heavy ... the quality of the wood is also very good and hard...Go and join now to get these products for free 😍❤.. #exclusivester #shoeholder #bestquality #influenster #extruvester
J T.
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by J T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a nice size deluxe trial version from Sephora over a holiday & didn't really examine the ingredients before using & liked how it made my skin looked - after that & with one or two additional uses it was all down hill... the ingredient list for this cream base reads like a horror story in my opinion & it's no wonder why I felt like it clogged up my skin- so many better options out there!
Olga A.
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Olga A.
l love this product by Bobbi Brown. It's so hydrating and smells devine. In fact it is best scented primers / mosturizers I ever tried. The consistency is super nice and feels very luxirious. It leaves my skin super soft and leaves my foundation flawless.  Highly recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angie S.
il y a 3 mois
Selena H. il y a 3 mois
I had the Face Base in my cart and got distracted and forgot to checkout. When I went back around 1pm it was sold out 😭 I was so mad at myself
Loamnys P.
Youngstown, OH
il y a un an
Claudia M. il y a un an
Sii yo tengo una muestra y si funciona muy bien 👍 !!! , si quieres agrega la página en Facebook y después en inicio te aparecerá por medio de publicidad la opción de muestra gratis agregas tu información y te mandan una muestra tamaño suficiente para verificar su funcionamiento 🙌!!
Kimberly  Y.
il y a 2 ans
Is Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Hydrating Face Cream, 1.7 Ounce to use in addition to the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer? Or is just one of the products good enough... and if so, which one? Lots of questions in one lol, sorry!
1417 Hawthorne Ave T. il y a un an
I tried the hydrating face cream as a primer and it definitely did not hold my makeup. I have combination skin and use Estée Lauder foundation.
Auzaraia R.
il y a 2 ans
Nicole Y. il y a 2 ans
I'm using the Vitamin Enriched Face Base as my primer and moisturizer....it's incredible!! I have combo/oily skin. I would ask them at the counter, if you're really dry, I think she might have a better product for your skin, not sure what it would be.