BY BOBBI BROWN

• ?? Has anyone tried Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 15 ml1 Answers
  • Anyone on here used this? I've heard some amazing reviews from a fe...1 Answers
Buy on Bobbi B...
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Iowa City, IA
I am not sure how much this primer helps with the staying power of makeup, but it sure does help in creating the perfect base for makeup application!  I have combo to dry skin and always am looking for a dewy look.  I love this moisturizer and feel that it smoothes problem areas to make my makeup look more seamless.  Also love that it contains vitamin E so acts as a skincare as well as a primer.  It is quite expensize as it's a luxury brand so if you're looking for a dupe I would try Too Face's Hangover Rx Primer!
Brandon B.
Brandon B.
Portland
One of my favorite products as an oily skinned person. I use this as a primer and love the finish it gives me. Although I am oily, i still prefer a more glowy complexion. This gives me that without making me look like a total grease ball. I still get oily throughout the day, but this really helps to keep my foundation from separating. Also, it smells like lemons and I'm down for anything that smells citrusy
Katie G.
Katie G.
Carlisle, PA
This is my favorite moisturizer/primer. It soaks into your skin quickly leaving the surface feeling primed and moisturized. I used this for many months and it kept my foundation dewey and light on my face. I didnt end up repurchasing it when i ran out because of how expensive it is but i think next time i run out i'll be back to this classic. If you're willing to pay for it this product will do you well.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
I really love this! My skin is really sensitive and a lot of makeup primers actually make me break out. I tried using a regular moisturizer as primer but that made me too oily. So I got a sample of this at my local Macy's and have been obsessed! This feels super weightless and non greasy. Absorbs pretty quick and nourishes skin! Excellent makeup prep for the skin helping foundation glide on for flawless look!
Rayna L.
Rayna L.
Kissimmee, FL
i'm OBSESSED with this. i have super oily and acne prone skin and you'd never think this is the primer to use. it's moisturizing, has powerful ingredients to keep skin healthy, hydrated, and young. my makeup stays on as long if not longer than when i use regular primers. this gives my oily skin the hydration it needs to not break apart my makeup during the day with excess oil production.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Loveeeeeee this face base so much!! I originally heard about it from YouTube and decided to give it a try. I instantly fell in love with it. I use it as a primer under my makeup and it just leaves an amazingly smooth finish on the skin. It doesn't feel thick and goopy on the skin, it feels really light and moisturizing and leaves you with an amazing finished base that's ready for makeup.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Gardner
It's very hard to find a cream that will live up to this one. Yes it is very pricey but it so worth it! This little jar is like three products in one. It's an eyecream, moisturizer and primer!!! It smells like something you would find at a luxurious private spa! Your skinfeels so hydrated and plump after you use this, and honestly my makeup applies much more beautifully after using this
Liana O.
Liana O.
Kahului, HI
I've been an avid user of this product for a while now and nothing can replace it. I use it as a primer and it takes the place of both a moisturizer and a primer. Not meant for pore filling, so I sometimes use a pore filling primer on top. I feel the foundation sticks to this primer better than any other ones I've tried. Definitely recommend! I'll repurchase this forever.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Montgomery, IL
This is a very pricy purchase if you buy the full size which I did! It's honestly worth it no matter your skin type because it hydrates your skin and just makes it feel sooo baby soft but it doesn't fill in pores which is not bad since it's not marketed as a pore filler also so for what it was made for it's amazing!! And works perfectly under any foundation!!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This product is great for a nice thick moisturizer/ primer. It doesn't have the most pleasant scent, but all of the vitamins in it made my face feel so smooth and look very healthy. I wouldn't repurchase only because of the smell and high price. I have other face creams that're a better value. However this cream does really work so I recommend trying it!
Avery R.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anyone on here used this? I've heard some amazing reviews from a few people...it's very pricey so it has to be worth it. What are your thoughts on this product? Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 15 ml