BY BOBBI BROWN

• ?? Has anyone tried Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 15 ml1 Answers
  • Anyone on here used this? I've heard some amazing reviews from a ...1 Answers
Jessica S.
I really like this product and a moisturizer. It is thick and creamy but absorbs into the skin really well. It smells really good, it has a light citrus smell. I am not sure how well of a makeup base it is as I do not really see a difference in staying power. It is on the pricey side but I found it at the cosmetic company for cheaper.
Angelina B.
Chester, NY
Are use this primer every day I dab my web PT blender sponge into it and put it all over my face and wait for it to absorb and then I use my foundation and it lasts pretty much all day it is also good to use at night it is very moisturizing.this is for all skin types so pretty much anybody can use it
Karlie J.
My favorite thing about this product is the smell. I love dabbing just a little bit under my eyes to wake them up. A little bit of this product goes a long way. Very soft on skin with a glowing finish. I recommend this to everyone I can. It also works as a great primer, makes makeup glow all day!
hanna y.
This is so great as a primer and moisturizer for your skin before you apply your makeup. It's full of vitamins for your skin which is great, and it literally melts into your skin. This is one of my favourite before-makeup moisturizers
member-701ee
This is my holy grail moisturizer and primer all in one. Smells amazing great for oily or combo skin.  I got this one from Sephora but sometimes Bobbi Brown's website will have coupons and then they don't charge shipping fees either plus free samples !
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of the best primers I have ever used!  Smells amazing and keeps my make up looking flawless and perfect all day.  Great for any skin type and filled in all of my pores!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I received a sample of this with a sephora order and ended up purchasing the full size. This stuff is the only primer I will ever use. I have combo/ dry skin and my face feels so good after using this. It is so moisturizing and leaves the perfect base for makeup application. It is very pricey but a little goes a long way.
Kelsey U.
Iowa City, IA
I am not sure how much this primer helps with the staying power of makeup, but it sure does help in creating the perfect base for makeup application!  I have combo to dry skin and always am looking for a dewy look.  I love this moisturizer and feel that it smoothes problem areas to make my makeup look more seamless.  Also love that it contains vitamin E so acts as a skincare as well as a primer.  It is quite expensize as it's a luxury brand so if you're looking for a dupe I would try Too Face's Hangover Rx Primer!
Olivia A.
Granger, IN
The Bobbi brown eye cream has helped my under eyes yet it hasn't been the most use of money product. This price ranges at about 50 dollars and this is more of a exspensive eye cream. I did experience puffiness and redness but the overall affect has given me a great end result and do plan on trying again I would definitely recommend to others!
Brandon B.
Portland
One of my favorite products as an oily skinned person. I use this as a primer and love the finish it gives me. Although I am oily, i still prefer a more glowy complexion. This gives me that without making me look like a total grease ball. I still get oily throughout the day, but this really helps to keep my foundation from separating. Also, it smells like lemons and I'm down for anything that smells citrusy
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Jessica S.
Anyone on here used this? I've heard some amazing reviews from a few people...it's very pricey so it has to be worth it. What are your thoughts on this product? Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 15 ml