Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 15 ml uploaded by Ame P.Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 15 ml uploaded by Jessica S.Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 15 ml uploaded by Julia K.

BY BOBBI BROWN

• Anyone on here used this? I've heard ...I personally love this. For st... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Deerfield, IL
I am not sure how much this primer helps with the staying power of makeup, but it sure does help in creating the perfect base for makeup application!  I have combo to dry skin and always am looking for a dewy look.  I love this moisturizer and feel that it smoothes problem areas to make my makeup look more seamless.  Also love that it contains vitamin E so acts as a skincare as well as a primer.  It is quite expensize as it's a luxury brand so if you're looking for a dupe I would try Too Face's Hangover Rx Primer!
Brandon B.
Brandon B.
Portland
One of my favorite products as an oily skinned person. I use this as a primer and love the finish it gives me. Although I am oily, i still prefer a more glowy complexion. This gives me that without making me look like a total grease ball. I still get oily throughout the day, but this really helps to keep my foundation from separating. Also, it smells like lemons and I'm down for anything that smells citrusy
Becky L.
Becky L.
Gardner
It's very hard to find a cream that will live up to this one. Yes it is very pricey but it so worth it! This little jar is like three products in one. It's an eyecream, moisturizer and primer!!! It smells like something you would find at a luxurious private spa! Your skinfeels so hydrated and plump after you use this, and honestly my makeup applies much more beautifully after using this
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Loveeeeeee this face base so much!! I originally heard about it from YouTube and decided to give it a try. I instantly fell in love with it. I use it as a primer under my makeup and it just leaves an amazingly smooth finish on the skin. It doesn't feel thick and goopy on the skin, it feels really light and moisturizing and leaves you with an amazing finished base that's ready for makeup.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
I really love this! My skin is really sensitive and a lot of makeup primers actually make me break out. I tried using a regular moisturizer as primer but that made me too oily. So I got a sample of this at my local Macy's and have been obsessed! This feels super weightless and non greasy. Absorbs pretty quick and nourishes skin! Excellent makeup prep for the skin helping foundation glide on for flawless look!
Rayna L.
Rayna L.
Kissimmee, FL
i'm OBSESSED with this. i have super oily and acne prone skin and you'd never think this is the primer to use. it's moisturizing, has powerful ingredients to keep skin healthy, hydrated, and young. my makeup stays on as long if not longer than when i use regular primers. this gives my oily skin the hydration it needs to not break apart my makeup during the day with excess oil production.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This product is great for a nice thick moisturizer/ primer. It doesn't have the most pleasant scent, but all of the vitamins in it made my face feel so smooth and look very healthy. I wouldn't repurchase only because of the smell and high price. I have other face creams that're a better value. However this cream does really work so I recommend trying it!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Granger, Indiana
The Bobbi brown eye cream has helped my under eyes yet it hasn't been the most use of money product. This price ranges at about 50 dollars and this is more of a exspensive eye cream. I did experience puffiness and redness but the overall affect has given me a great end result and do plan on trying again I would definitely recommend to others!
Annika K.
Annika K.
Bakersfield
When i first bought this from sephora i was crazy about it and used it every single day. Over time with wearing it to work and with foundation over top it made my skin feel a little bit oily, more than usual, but it was nothing a quick touch up couldn't fix. I still have my jar, trust me when i say a little goes a long way with this.
Adriane T.
Adriane T.
MY HOLY GRAIL. It completely changed how my makeup applies, and how long it stays on. My skin feels amazingly moisturized and well taken care of. It is a little on the spendy side, but your skin is your canvas and you must take care of it. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to change up their routine
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anyone on here used this? I've heard some amazing reviews from a few people...it's very pricey so it has to be worth it. What are your thoughts on this product? Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 15 ml