Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Creamy Concealer

Shop Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

It has really good structure?
Always wanted to try his stuff not sure if it's a good quality?
Does this concealer creases after setting it??
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Creamy Concealer!
Product Highlights
covers redness and dark circles rather well. i apply with my finger as i find that the easiest. i went to a booth in the mall where they matched me. i put concealer over it and those are the only 2 products i wear on a daily basis.in reviews
I love this concealer, it's incredibly full coverage and dense. It can be difficult to blend without a brush because it's so dense, but it covers so beautifully and gives you great quality for the money.in reviews
...stars is because it always starts creasing if i don’t apply a setting powder immediatelyin reviews
its so rare that i can find a concealer that blends as good. im in totally. 💓 love . it doesnt smaer or get all oily. when you sweat. so many shades to choose from.in reviews
this product is full coverage and lightweight , slightly pricey but great packaging, lasting product make it worth the price pros: buildable and full coverage cons: so thick, slightly harder to blend out. would recommend to other girls and galsin reviews
Carey Y.
Fallston, MD
Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Creamy Concealer uploaded by Carey Y.
I got this as a three shade sample from ultra and liked it so much decided to purchase it as I was looking for a new under eye concealer ( I have very dark under eye circles) . I have used it quit a bit. I would say for the money it is just okay. There are better products out there , don’t waste your money.
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Creamy Concealer uploaded by Eva L.
Review for: Warm Beige
 I love the way it feels the texture is amazing and I honestly wouldn’t want anything else you get what you pay for this product feels so luxurious and so creamy that I try not to use in a while because I’m scared I might finish it or a run out🙂😇 as you can see in the picture I used this product when I was at a wedding it’s probably one of my favorite luxurious make up items to use it’s honestly like you’re wearing a filter but in a make up form
Fiona L.
Orange
Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Creamy Concealer uploaded by Fiona L.
Review for: Warm Ivory
Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Creamy Concealer Bobbi Brown never fails to amaze me! As someone who has had lots of acne, I have a lot of scarring now. It’s been hard to mask the redness until I started using this concealer. The formula is amazing and a little goes a long way! It’s not perfect, some of the scarring seeping through… I recommend applying it on the scars and going over with a light foundation for the best coverage with the least amount of product. A must try for heavy duty covering without the thick, heavy feeling on the skin:)
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN
Love Bobbi Brown products and this is my favorite concealer when I look like I've had two hours of sleep.
Julie L.
Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Creamy Concealer uploaded by Julie L.
I really love this concealer, it’s really good for under the eyes and it easily applicable. I find it a lot better than concealers from the tube. It is buildable, I would recommend this to someone who doesn’t have acne prone skin because it’s not amazing for covering blemishes. It works great!
Karina O.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my go to for years! Solid product and good quality but it does require touch ups, especially if you're on the oily side.
Rafa R.
Lansdale, PA
I love how it sits on my face under the foundation . It covers perfectly my dark under eyes and my acne scar pigmentation . I do like to blend it with a beauty blender to give a more smooth look
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Sand
Smooth Product with full coverage powder !! Love the colors that are true matching to my skin and everyone else's also . There's alot of great Products out there but this is such a great one to add to your make up collection 🐱
Shay I.
Manchester, CT
I live by this product! Pair with the color corrector, it is an instant fix for my dark circles and blemishes. I really love that the packaging includes a small mirror so I can always do touch ups on the go. The girls at Macy's were really great at matching my shades and I have been using the creamy concealer daily for the past three years!
Heidi M.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Warm Ivory
This is a decent concealer. Better if I tap it on then if I try to blend with a brush. I like more of a full coverage concealer. It is buildable but then can look cakey. I prefer my stick Revlon concealer to this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sonia D.
West Shore
il y a 3 ans
Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Creamy Concealer ? What is the difference between this product and the eye corrector? They look identical.
nat K. il y a 6 mois
In general , correctors block out the unwanted tones, for instance if your under eye circles are blue ish, you will need an orange/peach corrector. The correctors can be visible on their own and need a concealer skin tone (or a bit lighter). With this type of concealer, you may not need a corrector as it is a pretty good coverage :)