MakeupFace MakeupBronzerBobbi Brown
Unpublish-Cream Glow Highlighter

Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Cream Glow Highlighter

Shop Bobbi Brown Cream Glow Highlighter. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Cream Glow Highlighter!
Ali B.
Great highlighter! Doesn’t budge all day! Also it’s every pretty :). It is pricy but I think it’s work it.
Mayling A.
katy
This is one of my favorite part of makeup. Its easy to apply and it blend easy with the skin.
Milagros C.
The Bobbi brown cream glow highlighter is pigmented and I would recommend people buy this product
Jessica C.
Beaverton, OR
This went on my skin like butttta, lol. I love this cream blush. It stayed on all day and I would def recommend this to anyone looking for a good blush cream that stays out all day.
Iris M.
San Francisco , CA
ME encanta ese brillo que deja en mi piel muy lindo natural
y ligero Hermoso acabado ❤️Lo amo a mi rostro también la encanta
ME encanta ese brillo que deja en mi piel muy lindo natural
y ligero Hermoso acabado ❤️Lo amo a mi rostro también la encanta
Victoria R.
Blackwood, NJ
Expensive and can buy at Sephora. Would rather buy a drug store highlighter for half the price. Colors are pretty but not the price
Allyson J.
Harker Heights
Really nice highlighter. It is a smooth application and not great for oily skin it is very pigmented and nice colours
danny F.
Exelente opcion dee compraa mee encaanta supeer economiico y keda super bien me encanta muchiisusiiimo
Connie B.
Gaston, SC
Beautiful highlight and creamy formula! I have so many highlights bu t I love this one so much. I reccomend it
Megan P.
This is an amazing Highlighter! It’s so shiny and nice and it blend out very nicely! I would recommend!

Looking for your answer?