Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Concealer Brush

Shop Bobbi Brown Concealer Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Concealer Brush!
Annalise  S.
Silver Spgs, FL
Purchased at: belk
Good quality and very well made. But for my undereyes, it’s too small for concealing my circles. I have better luck with fluffier, thicker brushes. But, if you’re needing a brush to conceal small facial blemishes, then this is perfect.
Benetta V.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite brush the bristles are ok but I feel like it leaves streaks under my eyes
Nique ..
Phoenix , AZ
This is, by far, the most pleasantly surprising “stand out” beauty product I’ve ever purchased! I had sticker shock and thought it was too small when the makeup artist recommended I purchase this in nectar. I barely tap the brush in color and it’s always “spot on” the perfect buildable brush. Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Concealer Brush
Elena G.
Rutherfordton
I've had this brush for a while. I love it for applying my Bobbi Brown concealer. I do wish it retracted somehow rather than putting the top on, cuz some of the hairs get bent back as I place the top on and it's hard to keep them all straight.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
If you're using the Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer, you will need a brush - and this is very well designed.
Carrie G.
Plymouth, MI
I love this brush for corrector and concealer. Washes great and I’ve had for years. Highly recommend. [brand:bobbi-brown-37]
Hannah K.
Missouri
The bush itself is ok, but totally overpriced for the quality. The brush head fell off the handle about 3 months after owning it, even with proper care to wash it and keep water out of the ferral.
Alexis B.
Huntsville, AL
Really great quality!! Makes applying product very easy and you don’t need to use a lot of product. Makes your makeup look flawless
Cintya R.
Glendale, AZ
I use this to clean up my eyebrows with concealer. It doesn’t leave any streak marks but I think this brush is really over priced. Over all though, great brush!
Alex B.
Los Angeles, CA
The bristles are firm but not rough. The brush is great for concealing my lids and the corners of my mouth. I also use it for the inner corner under my eyes to ensure a perfect application of concealer.

Looking for your answer?