MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowBobbi Brown
Unpublish-Capri Nudes Eye Shadow Palette

Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Capri Nudes Eye Shadow Palette

Shop Bobbi Brown Capri Nudes Eye Shadow Palette. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Capri Nudes Eye Shadow Palette!
Caprice T.
Bethlehem, PA
Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Capri Nudes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Caprice T.
Disappointing is the first word that comes to mind. The compact is SO pretty and luxe looking and the colors look so promising. But something happens when the shadow comes out of the pan...everything looks brown on your eyes! Also, these apply TERRIBLY. They are SO patchy. Cannot believe how poor of a quality this palette is. Very disappointing because it looks gorgeous on your shelf, but then looks cheap and dirty on.
Sarah W.
Lancaster, CA
Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Capri Nudes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I purchased this for the burgandy and navy shades because those were my cousin's wedding colors and she wanted her look to reflect it. But the color payoff is aweful. The top shimmer is the only nice shade, but not worth it. If I didn't find this at Marshall's on discount I would have been even more dissapointed.
Drashti P.
Lowell, MA
I love this pallet. The colors are nice and neutral. They blend easily and the pallet is a perfect size to travel with. I would definitely recommend this eye shadow pallet to everyone.
Yoliger A.
San Antonio, TX
excellent product, your presentation is extremely beautiful, with a touch of elegance, super easy to apply I love this eye colors and more in the pastel y nude colors.
Michelle M.
Atlanta, GA
Lovely colors but definitely could be more strong. Is a little high the price compared with other brands
Silke G.
Bronx, NY
Bobbi Brown Unpublish-Capri Nudes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Silke G.
I love this palette. It really is the perfect holiday palette. The colors are very pigmented, stunning and glamorous. The colt composition is ideal.
Toni O.
So in love with this eyeshadow!!!!!!!! Trust me you need it! The colors are so pigmented and creamy. The glitter is the perfect amount of glitter Not to much fallout and can be built upon to make bolder (if that's a word) lol
Michelle M.
Amazing color payoff with these shadows. Gorgeous red and gold packaging. I would say this is A bit expensive but worth it.
Kirsten T.
nyc
Such flattering shades!! My favorite is the blue, it’s such a beautiful bold shade and it blends very nicely with a gold shade in the corner of your eye. But there are also many everyday looks you can come up with from these shades. All around very good!
Coryn M.
Uxbridge, MA
I love this brand but these colors here are some of my favorites. I mostly wear these colors so having a brand with such a great choice makes me really happy. I would and do recommend this brand and this specific product to my friends and othets too

Looking for your answer?