BY BOBBI BROWN

Cosmetics by Bobbi Brown are iconic, just like you! 12-shade eye shadow palette. Shades Include: Ivory, Cream Metallic, Stone Metallic, Antique Rose, Birch, Heather, Fog, Black Charcoal, Caviar, Black Plum, Ivy and Navy. High-drama. Matte shadows....

• Does anyone know if this palette is still for sale online...3 Answers
BOBBI BROWN University Eye Palette
  • "GORGEOUS palette. Great quality, pigmented shadows. Nice combo of shimmers and mattes. Mostly cool tones though." in 7 reviews
Kimberly A.
This palette is quite unique to me. It’s primarily neutral/taupe with a lot of darker tones to it which I like. The shadow pans are quite large, the shadows themselves are quite pigmented and blend out so well.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I love this palette. The mattes are just as beautiful as the shimmer shades. The shadows go on like a dream and blend out so easily. I have very light blue eyes and the shadows help pop the blue. This palette has colors that we make every eye color like beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this palette to everyone and anyone. Just look at how nice these colors are.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I do like some of the colors on here but some are not as pigmented as I expected. The black shimmer wasn't very pigmented so I had to keep applying more product to get it on. Some colors are very nice and very easily blended, like the dark red and green. Overall not a bad palette but I think there are better Bobbi brown ones out there.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
When they say universal they mean in it! This pallet works perfectly on anyone skin color skin tone it's pigments are clear and precise and stay on all day I would still use a base just to be careful but if you're on the go and just need to put something on real fast this is a product that you can carry with you easily it's not too big not too small it fits perfectly in any pouch or any purse and it's definitely a universal product
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Although this palette isn't super enticing on the shelf, I actually really enjoy the shade selection. They are wonderful for a true smokey eye and doesn't have those "filler shades" as I like to call them that most of other palettes have (blending shades and light sparkly, wearable shades). It's a great one for someone who already has all of the cult favorite palettes and truly wants something different.
Helecia W.
I just purchased this palette for the Sephora sale and it's a beautiful winter eyeshadow palette. It's filled with rich dark matte shadows along with a hint of shimmer here and there. The colors are pigmented but they can be a bit dry. It has a nice range of neutrals also to compliment the darks. I think it's worth the buy.
Joelynn R.
This palette is so much more than meets the eye. Swatching these shadows will only make you disappointed - the color payoff is terrible. But as soon as you dip your brush in and put it on your lid, holy moly. Amazing! These shadows are gorgeous, blendable and have just the right amount of pigmentation on the eye lid. Love this palette!
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This palette came in a set with mascara - eyeliner bod and brush. I literally do not know what I did without this set! The set is perfect enough for every day yet you can also create drama for a going out/smoky eye look! I highly recommend the colors and combos are second to none!
London D.
Bronx, NY
I use this palette quite frequently. It's a really good everyday neutral palette. I create so many looks with this palette. Love the highlighting colors, super cute for highlighting brow bone and cheek high light. Easy to blend colors that are very pigmented.
Elizabeth D.
Weston, FL
I love the colors of this palette. I've used just about all of them in different combinations. I use it mostly for going out at night. I really like the dark colors that look chic. I was a little scared that the black plum would make me look like I have a black eye but it actually looks really cool.
Sharon G.
Surrey, BC
Does anyone know if this palette is still for sale online or in stores in Canada?