Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector

Shop Bobbi Brown Corrector. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How well pigmented is this product and how long does it last (I really want to try this product because I love Bobbi Brown’s SPF foundations in Shade 1.25)?
How was the lasting power of this concealer? Did it crease?
Follow me on Instagram @beautyglamexpo
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector!
Product Highlights
conceptually i love this peach dip pot which is great for under eye or other discoloration. i bought at dillard's and use it pretty regularly. it's super easy to use/ just apply and blend gently with fingers. it's a pricey concealer and the one downfall is it does crease in the under eye region.in reviews
Jennifer A.
Champaign, IL
Review for: BISQUE
Wow! Exceeded my expectations! I wasn’t sure how well this concealer was going to correct my dark circles but it did an amazing job! I applied it only on my left under-eye so you can see the difference. Usually, I have bluish-purple tint under my eyes but with a little bit of this corrector, that color was no longer there! You don’t need a lot to make a big difference so even though the price is a little steep, I know it’s going to last a while. I showed a close-up picture so you can see the texture it leaves (which is hardly anything). Note: this concealer is the only makeup I’m wearing and I did not set it with powder yet.
Isabelle S.
Elm Mott, TX
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Isabelle S.
Review for: DEEP PEACH
I purchased this online from Ulta Beauty for 31$. It comes in 11 different colors. I was looking for a good color corrector under my eyes because I have dark under eyes. I’ve only used it twice but so far I really like it. I’ve heard great things about #BobbiBrown #EyeCorrector #EyeMakeup
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Katrina M.
Review for: PORCELAIN BISQUE
So much hype around this product and it didn’t deliver for me. I can get much better coverage and coloring from my basic drug store concealers and under eye correctors. The tiny container is cute but otherwise it’s not worth the price tag and it doesn’t come with any type of applicator. It ends up sticking to eye-bag creases. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Lauren A.
Review for: MEDIUM TO DARK BISQUE
I was actually very pleasantly surprised by this. usually when I do color correcting I have to offset my color correct shade with a lighter shade of foundation and this actually didn’t need that at all. it’s almost like an orange color but it goes on very smooth and pillowy and I was able to completely blend and dab it in and it’s significantly reduce the look of my dark circles I also liked that the compact had a little mirror .
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Toma A.
Review for: DARK BISQUE
I am grateful for receiving this #BobbiBrown color corrector from #Octoly. This is my first time using Bobbi Brown, and I'm thoroughly impressed. The consistency was very creamy and was easy to apply on blemishes and under eye. The corrector blended in well and left a smooth finish on the skin. Highly recommended!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Carra D.
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Carra D.
Review for: LIGHT BISQUE
A little goes a long way. This helps bright up my under eye area without looking cakey. It doesn’t crease. Looks natural and makes me look a little more rested, even when I’m not. I don’t have problems with dark circles but do have a little purple color from my veins & being fair. Makeup goes on top with no issues.
Emiliya M.
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Emiliya M.
Review for: LIGHT TO MEDIUM BISQUE
Many brands make correctors. However this is the first corrector I've tried that was well matched by the online description to my skin tone. Paired with the instant full coverage conceals, I have tried in the last couple of decades.Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector
Vanessa L.
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Vanessa L.
Review for: LIGHT TO MEDIUM BISQUE
It has really done wonders. It completely covers my dark circles and doesn’t leave any creasing. Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector
Emily L.
Chesterfield, MA
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Emily L.
Review for: EXTRA LIGHT PEACH BISQUE
I’ve posted about this guy before, and had an unofficial project pan going on it. To my surprise I finally saw some pan! I have a love/hate relationship with this corrector, sometimes I love it and it covers circles beautifully and other times it’s horribly thick and leaves a crease-y mess. Either way I’m happy it’s finally getting the use it deserves because this wasn’t cheap!!
Yadira  R.
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Yadira  R.
Review for: LIGHT PEACH
Sephora Bobbi Brown concealer adapts to my skin tone, the cream is light easy to apply I would have liked the bottle to be a little larger and I brought a brush to apply it the tone I chose is light peache it is very beautiful the tone is not Dark.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...