Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector

Shop Bobbi Brown Corrector. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Has anyone tried this? Is it worth it?
What is the best way to apply this product that gives the most coverage?
How does this compare to the Becca under eye corrector? Bobbi Brown Corrector ~ Light Bisque ~
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector!
Product Highlights
conceptually i love this peach dip pot which is great for under eye or other discoloration. i bought at dillard's and use it pretty regularly. it's super easy to use/ just apply and blend gently with fingers. it's a pricey concealer and the one downfall is it does crease in the under eye region.in reviews
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Kat P.
Review for: LIGHT BISQUE
Great buildable coverage. Really helps cover up dark circles or discolouration. It does not pill up and it easily applied with fingertips
Glastonbury, CT
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Karolina R.
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Karolina R.
This is the best corrector I have ever used. It goes under your regular concealer. It works wonders on under eyes circles, redness, bruising, and to cover spider veins.
Shreveport, LA
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Crystal G.
Review for: PORCELAIN BISQUE
I have used this concealer for years. It is thick and the tiniest bit brightens my night shift eyes like brand new. I love love love this product. Did I mention it lasts all day?!
Concord, CA
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Perla A.
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Perla A.
Review for: BISQUE
I read the reviews on this product & decided to try it. I loved how it sits well under products & can be layer. I’m still trying to find the best way to apply this product. I find this product provides subtle correction. The correction isn’t crazy. I would like to find a color corrector that would provide a more drastic effect for my under eyes. The pan is also very tiny. I don’t quite know if it’s worth the price just yet. Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector
Frisco, TX
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Stephanie M.
Review for: LIGHT BISQUE
Creamy texture, easy to apply, buildable formula. Color correcting shade does wonders for dark circles! Would love to see a version with anti-aging ingredients some day. Would buy again; great for travel.
This is the only thing that can cover my dark under eyes. Most days i can get away with this without any additional concealing. This lasts all day without fading nor creasing if you lightly set it with powder.
Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Brook L.
Review for: BISQUE
No more dark circles! This product does correct your dark circles. If your skin is dry do not use because it settles in your pores and lines. If I am going for a full face look...I will take the time to apply.
Review for: DARK BISQUE
Being right is great, you can't see the dark circles, and you look beautiful, fresh and natural It's perfect for daily use for me. Is nice
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Bobbi Brown Light to Medium Bisque Corrector .05 oz
I have really bad dark circles so this stuff is my saving grace. It is not heavy on but it definitely starts the correction process of the darkness. I highly recommend this to any one struggling w dark pigmentation.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Light to Medium Bisque Corrector .05 oz
I LOVE this product. I discovered it a few weeks ago and seriously can't imagine my life without it now. I put it on every morning. It works perfectly under concealer and hardly wears throughout the day. I even wear it without putting concealer on top and it still looks super amazing and very natural. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...